ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Even though the "Calypso" will definitely be more widely available in the coming weeks, I still have this feeling they will not be sitting at all. I think it's going to be just like the FB "Mint" (Yeezys), which was readily available at places like Nike Store, Finish Line, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, Foot Action, UO, and Nordstrom, but still sold out very quickly. If you have an opportunity to get these for retail, act quickly on it.

Last edited:

wow am i the only one who was getting ''we were unable to authorize your PayPal transaction''
thats is why I have a paypal debit card I dont have to deal with that nonsense...Its free, linked to your paypal/bank account and you get 1% cash back at the end of every month....I highly suggest getting it. Highly slept on

Even though the "Calypso" will definitely be more widely available in the coming weeks, I still have this feeling they will not be sitting at all. I think it's going to be just like the FB "Mint" (Yeezys), which was readily available at places like Nike Store, Finish Line, Shiekh, Shoe Palace, Foot Action, UO, and Nordstrom, but still sold out very quickly. If you have an opportunity to get these for retail, act quickly on it.
agreed.  once all stores are sold out of these, i wouldn't be surprised if resell value will stay the same as before.  the price precedent has been set for the most part.  you wont get the extremes of resell value reaching $200+, but it'll still be up there

My alarm was set for just now, but I happened to be up early and checked at the right time. Can't believe these sold out. Got my order in, but damn, the thirst.

Wtf is wrong with FinishLine. I tried submitting my orders twice through Paypal and it wouldn't go through. Now all the sizes are gone. Tight that I was awake at 9 AM for them too.

Smh doesnt even have them in hand and lol at the dumbass who placed a bid just feeding the resellers

Last edited:
Wtf is wrong with FinishLine. I tried submitting my orders twice through Paypal and it wouldn't go through. Now all the sizes are gone. Tight that I was awake at 9 AM for them too.
Same happened to me. Check your Paypal account if anything is showing up. Had to reorder because it said that the payment was cancelled.

if I see one more person after me say "the hype is real" or "the thirst is real"...i may lose it

Those who received their sirens from FNL were they double boxed or shipped in a plastic bag
if the shoes come from the warehouse in Indiana, they will come double boxed. if the order was fulfilled from one of their stores, it will come in a plastic bag.

Back
Top Bottom