ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

man, shoe palace takes forever to ship (not as bad as kith tho)...

but i received the calypsos today, and they fit like any other size 11.5 i've tried on in the stores...

they might have the tiniest little bit of extra room above the toe, but i'm not sure... it's not enough to complain about.

sounds like some people are receiving pairs that are too big, and some are receiving normal ones. think i got lucky and received a normal pair.

is it just me or are these new calypsos being made different, comfort wise? i feel like the roshes i've tried on in stores were more comfortable.

You should check the dates

thanks for the ebay link. purchased the sirens. good thing i haven't worn the sirens purchased from finishline. i can return them and save $15.

I have 7/10/13 - 9/3/13 (runs big)

I have 3 pairs size 8 (1 from shoepalace and 2 from ebay - kicksgear1) all with 7/13 -8/13 production dates. I haven't tried them on yet but I sized the three up to each other and they all seem identical. So either all three run big or all three run TTS.

I have 7/10/13 - 9/3/13 (runs big)

I have 3 pairs size 8 (1 from shoepalace and 2 from ebay - kicksgear1) all with 7/13 -8/13 production dates. I haven't tried them on yet but I sized the three up to each other and they all seem identical. So either all three run big or all three run TTS.

Keep me posted on that, got another pair comin from SP

....haven't received ship yet tho :x

Finishline, San Jose in oakridge mall had a size a size 11 in Calypso's. Didn't have any on display but said they had it in the back. Didn't ask for other sizes, but one guy did say they sold out of other sizes already.

Finally dug all of em up...sold tarps n gammas to cop restocks. Will recop those plus crimsons for under retail n thats it...unless i can snag cybers :nerd:

So how long does Shoe Palace take to finally ship orders out? I ordered a pair of Mango's for my brother.

funny to think people were paying $250-$300 for Calypsos a few months ago. I, like some others, were underwhelmed when I got my pair. Its cool and all, but that hype for this cw seemed overboard. Perfect example that having that limited tag makes alot of shoes seem great.

very fast. But with it being that time of the year, maybe slower than usual. I think i got my pair in less than a week.
Thanks for the heads up. Just thought they would have shipped out the shoes today, since I placed the order Friday.

funny to think people were paying $250-$300 for Calypsos a few months ago. I, like some others, were underwhelmed when I got my pair. Its cool and all, but that hype for this cw seemed overboard. Perfect example that having that limited tag makes alot of shoes seem great.

Couldn't agree more with you. I'm glad I didn't give in to those prices a few months ago. Even though I like the Calypso's, ima sucker for teal color anything, there is no way these are worth more than retail.

I have to agree here, I wasn't as hyped when I received my Calypsos compared to when I received my Sirens. Calypsos aren't even in my top 5 Roshe colorways. It's a nice colorway, don't get me wrong. It's just not one of my personal favorites, I'll still wear em since they're different.

Back
Top Bottom