ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I went from 0 pairs and buying less than 10 pairs of current releases last year to buying 5 pairs of Rosheruns alone this week. I'm not sure why I never bothered with them before, but after getting my first pair I was hooked. I guess I was too hooked on lunarlon soled shoes between 2012 and now to even consider what's basically a sock as a must buy.

Calypso for the day

IG:angry: timm_ha

Nice to see the "most popular" colorway of this shoe, Calypso, is chilling in stores for whoever to grab a pair. Glad to see the steam on releases have relaxed a bit.

Pretty fiyah wms colorway.  I might have to roll by FTL and pick up a pair.

Nike WMNS Roshe Run Print
Color:  Cool Grey/Black-Wolf Grey-Volt
Style:  599432-002

Anyone know where I can find a pair of the tropical twist in a size 6 women's..... Struggling to even find a pair on eBay

I now have 2/3 of the Roshes I want (Mango V2 and Sirens)!

All I need are some Calypsos and I'll be good :smile:

Last edited:
Well, they're out there. Of course, it depends on where you live. I've seen them at FTL, FTA and Champs stores in Tampa and South Florida.

I got lucky and was on NT when word of the restock first dropped. But I feel for all of those who weren't.

Last edited:
Anyone know the best way to dye the inner lining of the shoe, or just the general way to dye roshes 

Are there fake mints floating around?? If so, what do I need to look for?

I'm in the market, don't wanna get got.

Anybody have tips on painting the soles of Roshes using angelus? I heard you have to prep the soles first with something to make the paint stick, or else it'll crack after one wear.

Painting swoosh was hard lol I painted my tropical twist today.. and it's not painted through out evenly:frown:

Man, I just love all colorways of this shoe.  Already have the Anthracite/Sails that I beat to hell (Have a big hole in them and the soles are grass stained like no other), and the Team Reds, which look mint but I've worn them everyday for a year and a half.  Been trying to get my hands on the women's black/black-sails (The black splatters) but I can't find them anywhere, and I'll probably cop the Calypsos soon.  Been swaying away from Jordans to just numerous pairs of Roshes.  

Back
Top Bottom