ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone know if FNL coupons can be applied to roshes? Im talking about general coupons not WC codes

Last edited:
Well does anyone want coupon codes for FNL im not gonna use em. Its the spend 100 or more get 20 off or spend 70 get 10 off

Just let my GBs go. I'm good with just my Calypsos for now.

Are these okay to put in the wash? Got some stains on the upper I want to get rid of. Any other ideas?

Finally saw the crimsons in person. They are nice but there is no denying the sole and 3m is PINK.

Finally saw the crimsons in person. They are nice but there is no denying the sole and 3m is PINK.

Nah. Hold em up next to sirens or some RO's and you can see this statement is misleading. They're more INFRARED than anything. People's insecurities lead them to think any shade of red brighter than cherry is pink lmao

Do Nike and Finishline usually have 12.5s for Roshe releases? Did they for the other WC releases? Thanks

Just let my GBs go. I'm good with just my Calypsos for now.

Are these okay to put in the wash? Got some stains on the upper I want to get rid of. Any other ideas?
yes it's okay to put in the wash. just take out the laces and insoles and wash in cold water. then air dry them. 

i throw all my roshes in the washer all the time

anyone having a similar problem with their hyperfuse roshes and taking the laces out? seems like they cut the holes for the laces too small and its like impossible to take the laces out...

anyone having a similar problem with their hyperfuse roshes and taking the laces out? seems like they cut the holes for the laces too small and its like impossible to take the laces out...
OMG un-factory lacing my Crimsons was like a 40 min. ordeal because I didn't want to strip the aglets off the laces or scratch the 3M.  Never swapping laces on those joints.

Just picked up a DS pair of Crimsons for $82.50 shipped. Been looking for them for months and finally found them for cheap.

Last edited:
Picked up the black/white hyperfuse the other day. Love that 3M!!!

From End Clothing in Newcastle England UK to my job (right outside Bmore) in TWO days (ordered on Wed 4/30). Faster than ANY US based retailer I've EVER dealt with. Will be shopping there more frequently going forward.

Do Nike and Finishline usually have 12.5s for Roshe releases? Did they for the other WC releases? Thanks

Back
Top Bottom