ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Helping me out on expenses lately though.

Not feeling any of the new releases other than the country pack.
That's good, it's been hurting my expenses haha jk but I did get my girl the moypup's, liberty's, and some of the newer print Roshe's. Plan on getting the other half of the liberty pack that come out on the 17th.

Yeah I can't wait for more country releases either.

That's good, it's been hurting my expenses haha jk but I did get my girl the moypup's, liberty's, and some of the newer print Roshe's. Plan on getting the other half of the liberty pack that come out on the 17th.

Yeah I can't wait for more country releases either.

hahaha awesome man!

Cheers!

i just ordered a new kaishi run.

i hope it might be great. it's not released yet but it's leaked. it does not come with box

Last edited:
those kaishi midsoles look like someone heated up a roshe midsole and indented their thumb into it

I put my my right Team Red Roshe on too forcefully I guess and now there is a bend or dimple in the heel fabric. It's like caved in a bit. Does anyone know how to get rid of this. Really pissed I * up such a nice shoe 
mean.gif

Not to mention that every single person i see has them on feet :\

i dont even care about that.. they are cheap & comfy but the od patters/cw/mashes etc is just too much imo

i actually like seeing Roshes around. good to know that other people appreciate comfortable shoes...

What we need is more OG mesh colorways.
One solid base color + white swoosh or color matched swoosh + white or colored midsole. Boom.

enough of the NM, rushed patterns, gpx material, weird two tone mesh, etc...

Not to mention that every single person i see has them on feet :\

i dont even care about that.. they are cheap & comfy but the od patters/cw/mashes etc is just too much imo

i actually like seeing Roshes around. good to know that other people appreciate comfortable shoes...

One solid base color + white swoosh or color matched swoosh + white or colored midsole. Boom.

zactly bro

^ This

I haven't bought a pair of roshes in months, all we keep getting is the things that you mentioned. Bring back the OG's!

Floral GPX > Any of that other BS Nike has been releasing.
Mother's Day is coming up fellas, get your old lady some flowers.

if anyone located in nyc is looking for the brazils in a 7.5, i have a friend selling em for retail, sorry if this isnt allowed (he also has the GBs)

Back
Top Bottom