ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I like the kaishi...looks sleeker to my liking. Sometimes the roshes just feel like big pillows on my feet. ..not complaining though

Siren Restock! Sizes 10-11.5 :
m.champssports.com/?uri=product&sku=11881016&model=175563&cm=GLOBAL%20SEARCH:%20KEYWORD%20SEARCH
i don't think two of my local champs even carry these.
is there a way to turn a Champs merchandise credit into gift cards? freakin stupid lady put my $ into an in-store merchandise credit card when i returned my online purchase via paypal.

sup folks I been ghost for minute. Ready a few pages back I obviously msised the gb and brazil nm. I found a pair of brazils for $150 ds I am assuming to go .5 up am I correct?

sup folks I been ghost for minute. Ready a few pages back I obviously msised the gb and brazil nm. I found a pair of brazils for $150 ds I am assuming to go .5 up am I correct?
I went with TTS, similar to OG mesh and FB's and I found it alright.

I have average/not wide feet though...

So, Burn Rubber released the polka dot New York Roshe today in store only. I know thus has probably been discussed before, but I checked the Nike launch calendar and its not on there. Anyone have the actual release date for these? (I'm pretty sure BR released theirs early?)

thanks!

About to put my roshes into the wash. I can't find the post talking about how to clean them with them, but i think I distinctly remember someone saying putting them into a pillow case, take out the soles and laces and let them air dry? I was gonna put them in cold water and a light wash. 

Is there anything else I'm missing here? I wanna make sure I don't mess anything up.

I mostly have roshes with OG mesh except for the exception of mint FB's, Tiger Camo GPX and Navy Blue canvas. 

Last edited:

About to put my roshes into the wash. I can't find the post talking about how to clean them with them, but i think I distinctly remember someone saying putting them into a pillow case, take out the soles and laces and let them air dry? I was gonna put them in cold water and a light wash. 

Is there anything else I'm missing here? I wanna make sure I don't mess anything up.

I mostly have roshes with OG mesh except for the exception of mint FB's, Tiger Camo GPX and Navy Blue canvas. 
Seems about right. I just put in a little detergent, put 'em in a pillow case and tied it up. I usually do a quick scrub and wipe down of the soles too, just for good measure. That's what I do when I put my Cybers in the wash.

I only own OG mesh so I can't speak for the other variations. 

Back
Top Bottom