ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

everyone who got through on FNL, call or IM them and have your order adjusted if you didnt use code KICKSTAKE15 for 15% off - must spend $110+ (so wont work on NYC alone).  You can stack a WC reward for that under $100 and free shipping on france

Last edited:
So today I got a total of 

It's odd, but I have to put my WC rewards in the coupon box and not the actual WC rewards box. 
I did put in the wc box and went thru with the order for the nyc's. I was curious so i tiried it on another pair and it said it was already redeeemed. I called fnl cs they are going to credit back my cc for $20 so I cant complain. So my roshe purchased total today is 5. Hopefully I can get the frances and then I will be good for sometime

Good morning

Cool this aren't resaling at all

damn. I second to late literally.  Clicked and saw a couple sizes under the size tab then it said out of stock refreshed page and the out of stock comes out without the tab for sizes :frown:
Sorry to hear that man... I was able to cop a size 12 which I will try to swap for a size 13.

yep why wouldnt they? I see the frances going for $220 right now....
this is my first time in this thread

in my mind i always thought roshes were readily available where I can just walk into finishline and pickup a pair

didn't know they were poppin off like that 
laugh.gif

Was able to buy NYC, not big on France pair so I passed.. FNL has a ton of NYC left for anyone still looking

Back
Top Bottom