ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Lmao @ Drake Roshes 
roll.gif
And it starts... 
roll.gif

Hey nt fam ! Just wondering but I got these pair of nike id roshe runs inspired by the air yeezy(obviously lol) and it came with that certain type of detail on the swoosh. When I ordered it, there was no option for a swoosh with that kind of detail. Any chance that this is a "factory defect" or something ? I mean I'm not calling the detail ugly, in fact I'm in love with it but I was just curious because it just came like that when it arrived here. Thanks fam !

Hey nt fam ! Just wondering but I got these pair of nike id roshe runs inspired by the air yeezy(obviously lol) and it came with that certain type of detail on the swoosh. When I ordered it, there was no option for a swoosh with that kind of detail. Any chance that this is a "factory defect" or something ? I mean I'm not calling the detail ugly, in fact I'm in love with it but I was just curious because it just came like that when it arrived here. Thanks fam !
I guess they accidentally made the swosh in a snakeskin (or croc) pattern, this was a former option, so it might have been a mix up, although you most likely had the opportunity to pick it yourself when you ordered.

Show more pics away from the yellow light.  Are those the new turq soles?  

Are these real from the looks of them the tag next to the UPC says 99999999 any idea why this would be? They fakes??

Are these real from the looks of them the tag next to the UPC says 99999999 any idea why this would be? They fakes??

what cw is that suppose to be? sport red?
Sorry it's supposed to be total crimson. The last photo shows the color the best the lighting in other pictures doesn't do it justice. It's a real bright orange, also check out the pic of the inside tag with the 9999999. What's everyone think real or fake? Should I send them back?

Sorry it's supposed to be total crimson. The last photo shows the color the best the lighting in other pictures doesn't do it justice. It's a real bright orange, also check out the pic of the inside tag with the 9999999. What's everyone think real or fake? Should I send them back?
usually thats a sample code? and i see its a size 9... someone else chime in?

Back
Top Bottom