ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Eh wouldn't say underrated, Nike made so many pairs of them so pretty much everyone own them. With that said, I like my pair, the white eyelets make the shoe for me.

Underrated to me. Never see anyone rock these nor do I ever see pics flooded all over IG

The Drakes arrived this morning.

Any news on if the other Santa Monica Roshes (Sunrise ones) or the Palm Treesare  going to be released in the US?

Hey broshes, just wanted to give y'all a tip on buying roshes.

So I use a credit card exclusively for buying shoes, because it gives 10% cashback to NDC, FNL, and Footlocker. It's the Discover IT card, and it's pretty solid aside fromm that too, it's got 5% cashback on rotating stuff throughout the year, but I really just use it for shoes(usually roshes). I end up buying almost all my roshe from FNL because with the shopdiscover 10% and the wc being 20 for every 200, its basically like getting 20% off every roshe, makes the already reasonable 75 retail become like 60.

This is the link if y'all wanna read up on the card

https://www.discover.com/credit-cards/

But also I wanted to let y'all know that if you're interested, PM me with your e-mail and I can send you a referral, where you get 50 bucks statement credit for signing up and I get 50 bucks statement credit, that's basically a free roshe

And finally, I've got a 20% zappos coupon that I dont need, pm me if youre interested (expires june 25)

Still looking for all 3 World Cup Roshes, Orange Cheetah Roshes, and the Yeezy ones. I'm going to have to pass on the Liberty and Marbles for now. About to Nike ID a summer pair tho

I don't see anywhere on this forum on how to be part of Team Roshe. There isn't anyone reppin Dallas, TX. and I want to at least be part of the dream team. Where do I line up at?

I don't see anywhere on this forum on how to be part of Team Roshe. There isn't anyone reppin Dallas, TX. and I want to at least be part of the dream team. Where do I line up at?
Wow. I was gonna say first post had all the info, but it's been a while since I've been here lol. Guess we took it off, but this is how we used to do it.

Had to archive it. From July 2nd of last year.

Team Roshe is just the twitter account at this point. New people can't join. They used to accept new people at the first of every month.

Does anyone know if there were ever size 10.5 Mango V1's? Or would size 10 be my closest option?

Can anyone with the print type roshes (sunrise, sky) comment on how flexible they are in comparison with the typical mesh? What upper do they use?

Back
Top Bottom