ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Got my pair of Roshe's in today! I think they look great.

Wondering though, I've never had an NM pair but it seems to run a little longer than other roshe's i've had. Or maybe it's just me...

Where are my Orlando NTers?   FNL in The Mall at Millenia  has the Clouds/ Drakes and the Beaches/ Sunsets... if anyone is headed there let me know.  Maybe y'all could grab me a pair.  PM me if you're going.

Many thanks!!!!    

I'm sure it's already been mentioned in this thread somewhere, but I just copped the photo blues off 6pm.com for $49 + free shipping.

They also have the team reds for $42.

Last edited:
just copped these off eBay $95 what's everyone think of that price??

Last edited:
Wore my NYCs today for the first time. Went to the outlet mall and literally got about 5-6 compliments. Felt pretty good. Also discovered this picture online. Not sure if it's just the lighting or if they actually do glow, but it looks pretty dope

Wore my NYCs today for the first time. Went to the outlet mall and literally got about 5-6 compliments. Felt pretty good. Also discovered this picture online. Not sure if it's just the lighting or if they actually do glow, but it looks pretty dope

why dont you just turn off the lights and check lol

dommyy13 dommyy13 I did that but I can't get total darkness like in the picture. It could just be the lighting. I guess any shoe technically glows if you're somewhere like a bowling alley or laser tag

That's Europe. Safe to say US release is the same date?
Think so,the Nike Amerika has no info.

Last week I preordered the goodies from Kicks-crew.com for about 105 dollars and 32 dollar shipping.  Which is 3 euros more expensive then the Euro release of a standard hyperfuse. We pay standard 100 euros. I think I will buy another pair from Nike.com.

Any advice how to wash these, ppl sippin' and spilling all over my fresh mango v2 last night smh 
mean.gif
Advice: Dont wear roshes to the club.

Or you can take the insoles and the laces out, tie inside pillow case, toss in washer cold, air dry with no sun

Just called my fnl in Mass and they said they have the sunrises in stock theyre just waitin on the go ahead to sell em

Damn. They're a FNL exclusive? So mad I missed them.

I made Solar Yeezy Roshe IDs. Tried cleaning them this morning with Jason Mark. I used them at the gym so the soles were pretty dirty. Might try the washer method.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom