ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Nice cop. I got my first NM pair recently too and I have to say they are A LOT more comfy than the original roshe sole. Didn't think it could get more comfy but it did.

Just found a gang of new Rosheruns at RISE in long island, mad quick with the shipping too...

Cool guys, told me that all roshe styles are 15% off when you mention "eightball". Give'em a call 631-423-7473.

Here's what they got - LINK  

those nycs .. the santa monica pack :rofl: :rofl: i live in santa monica too :rofl:

glow int he dark polka dots :lol:

Last edited:

Hey, I got a quick question. How comfy are the hyperfuse roshes compared to let's say a pair of black sails. I want to get a pair of roshes for my dad for father's day.

Advice: Dont wear roshes to the club.

Or you can take the insoles and the laces out, tie inside pillow case, toss in washer cold, air dry with no sun
Im going to try this but what do you mean to put it inside a pillow case and tie it then toss it in the washer?
Damn. They're a FNL exclusive? So mad I missed them.

I made Solar Yeezy Roshe IDs. Tried cleaning them this morning with Jason Mark. I used them at the gym so the soles were pretty dirty. Might try the washer method.
Missed out on the sunrise??

Im going to try this but what do you mean to put it inside a pillow case and tie it then toss it in the washer?
Missed out on the sunrise??

Put it inside of a pillow case. Tie it up. Toss it in a washer with a little detergent.

And I missed the Sunrises. Hopefully, they get it in store but none of the FNLs near me that I go to get Roshe's. I usually see them more at Champs and FTA.

Put it inside of a pillow case. Tie it up. Toss it in a washer with a little detergent.

And I missed the Sunrises. Hopefully, they get it in store but none of the FNLs near me that I go to get Roshe's. I usually see them more at Champs and FTA.
Man Am I Lucky , A Fnl A Half An Hour Away From Me Is Having A Huge Restock Monday Of About 35 Pairs Of Sunrises , Defenitly Planning To Cop

thanks...and when did the sunrises officially release? I never knew they released

Oneness has the mercurials that are releasing next weekend. I am def copping these...no question

Wanting to cop the black sails. Checked finishline and they are 75. Anybody find them for under 75 anywhere?

Thanks, was hoping to see if anyone knew a place where they were available for like $45 like the some of the other roshes on 6pm. Guess ill use my finishline rewards on them

thanks...and when did the sunrises officially release? I never knew they released
Sunrises/beaches/sunset have not released stateside yet.  A few FNL have them on shelves but are not selling until they get the OK.  There is a product holder page up on FNL that has an image of them.  http://www.finishline.com//store/pr...8-nezQnQ3d5.5L.9OPbF9f3w&CMP=SM-INF-TeamRoshe  

Now we are just waiting.

And as far as putting your Roshes in a pillow case, I've washed every pair I own and more than once.  Never used a pillow case and I've always left the shoe laces in. 

No issues with that method.

How do they look on feet. A lot of the pictures ive seen have that material looking strange around the toes :/
Actually they look strange since the material is not mesh. They are of a squared material. That's why I returned the sunrises

they are on sale at select FNL stores, could be that other has not received shipment, but i have seen sunrise and blue skies on shelves. if anything you can stock locate, there was a FSR at the mall of millenia in orlando, fl. here's the style code: 511881-114. cheers

material is called ripstop used mainly for the gpx/print colorways, you can also refer to the teamroshe database for information on each roshe model

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom