ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Have you guys seen these in stores anywhere still? I know it came out last year but searching for a pair..

01.jpg

I checked with Walk-in Closet (where I got my black/white sole Flyknits) and they don't know if they're getting the black/black either.
sheesh i don't have a good feeling, the black on black and multi colors are the ones that catch my eye

sheesh i don't have a good feeling, the black on black and multi colors are the ones that catch my eye
FNL shows this too:

[h3]08/29/2014[/h3]

[h3]MEN'S FLYKNIT ROSHERUN[/h3]
Style: 677243-002

Color: BLACK/BLACK-NEO TURQ
Style: 677243-003

Color: BLACK/BLACK-SQ-LT ARMRY BL

It looks like this is what we're waiting for:
[table][tr][td]20/09/14[/td][td]Flyknit Rosherun[/td][td]Black/Black Midnight Fog[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]20/09/14[/td][td]Flyknit Rosherun[/td][td]Black/White Fireberry[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-004[/td][/tr][/table]
from: http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar

Last edited:

FNL shows this too:

[h3]08/29/2014[/h3]

Style: 677243-002

Color: BLACK/BLACK-NEO TURQ
Style: 677243-003

Color: BLACK/BLACK-SQ-LT ARMRY BL

It looks like this is what we're waiting for:
[table][tr][td]20/09/14[/td][td]Flyknit Rosherun[/td][td]Black/Black Midnight Fog[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-001[/td][/tr][tr][td]20/09/14[/td][td]Flyknit Rosherun[/td][td]Black/White Fireberry[/td][td]$160[/td][td]677243-004[/td][/tr][/table]
from: http://www.nikestore.com.au/get-help/products/product-launch-calendar
isn't 001 usually the first cw dropped for new shoes? nike just trolling

isn't 001 usually the first cw dropped for new shoes? nike just trolling
No.  The color codes actually go with colors - if the first color listed is black or grey, the code starts with 0.  White is 1.  Green is 3 (I think),  Red/Pink is 6.  Orange is 8.  I forget the others right now, but going up to my closet could fill in blanks.  With some shoes, the second color gets the second digit.  But not always.  Anyway, if you look at color codes enough, you'll see the pattern.

Got these because my friend found somewhere that had them early, and they were too big for them. It's .5 size down from my roshe hyperfuse...maybe could even do a full size if it wanted it super snug.

These are super super comfortable and i'll be getting multiple cw's
Very nice, are they more comfortable then the OG mesh material Roshes?

No.  The color codes actually go with colors - if the first color listed is black or grey, the code starts with 0.  White is 1.  Green is 3 (I think),  Red/Pink is 6.  Orange is 8.  I forget the others right now, but going up to my closet could fill in blanks.  With some shoes, the second color gets the second digit.  But not always.  Anyway, if you look at color codes enough, you'll see the pattern.

Stolen from another site (http://orindahoops.com.tripod.com/colorcodes.htm):

DECIPHERING THE NIKE COLOR CODES

While we can forget about trying to figure out the product codes (other than all Jordans begin with 136XXX and most other bb shoes begin with 830XXX), trying to decipher the color codes is a little easier.

There are three numbers used for the color code on all Nike shoes. The first number represents the primary upper color. The second number represents the secondary color, or sometimes the sole color. The third number represents the trim color. The following chart can be used to identify the first two colors only.

No. - Color(s)
0 - Black Graphite, Flit Grey
1 - White Silver, Zinc
2 - Brown Mocha, Cherrywood
3 - Green Dark Pine
4 - Blue Navy, Royal, Midnight Navy, Obsidian, Orion Blue, Columbia
5 - Purple
6 - Red Varsity Red, Crimson, Infared
7 - Yellow Gold, Maize, Ginger
8 - Orange Safety Orange
9 - Unknown

Examples:
136046-101 = Jordan 11 Retro in White/Black/Concord
135046-142 = Jordan 11 Retro in White/Columbia/Black
136059-061 = Jordan 16 in Black/Varsity Red
330009-471 = SHOX BB4 in Midnight Navy/Gold (Olympic)
136029-131 = Jordan 15 in White/Dark Pine (Special NBA Makeup)

There are however some exceptions when it comes to special makeup or TEAM shoes. (Don't ask us why, but some of them are just sequentially numbered from 101 on up.)

The third number is usually 1, unless a similar colorway was previously released with a different trim color, or if for some reason the original sample trim color was changed. For example the SHOX BB4 comes in Black/Graphite/Red (002) and Black/Black/Silver (003) as well as the original Black/Silver/Lapis (001). {Note: We have no idea why the original SHOX weren't numbered 011 which would have followed these rules more closely. Sorry.} Also it should be pointed out that the color description on the box will not necessarily follow the same order as the color codes. (Again we don't know why this is like this.)

These general rules should help in deciphering most of the Nike color codes.

Hope this helps a little bit!

NDC order got cancelled for no reason. Wait reason i got: out of stock. Tsk metallic gold has been FSR for 2 straight days since I placed my order SMH.
I guess they noticed their booboo and resubmitted my order after I filed a complaint. Expecting on 22nd

So are all whites dropping?

Also...cant believe yall wear socks with your roshes. The insole and design of them is meant to be worn withouy them.

when you're feeding your son sweet potatoes and he sneezes

that feeling when you look down at your great britains shortly after...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom