ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Friday can't come any sooner. 

Out of curiosity how many people here are going for the black and how many for the turquoise ?

I don't know which one is right but just a heads up for everyone they might drop tomorrow.
ever since the futures dropped about a week and a half early, release date seem like placeholders now a days...just give me my black on blacks already. FNL needs to let me know whats up with those. Nike will be gone in seconds haha

ever since the futures dropped about a week and a half early, release date seem like placeholders now a days...just give me my black on blacks already. FNL needs to let me know whats up with those. Nike will be gone in seconds haha

Anyone have direct link for the turquoise on fl ?
The turquoise ones are still available at Walk-in Closet I believe...

Ends up being $140 shipped. No tax charged, just $15 shipping

Now I'm on FNL refreshing every 5 minutes to see if they're up haha...

Got my black flyknit in from End. These are must haves..
The turquoise come in tomorrow. Will post pics.

Last edited:

Does the 8.5 seem loose to you as well?

It feels like I could have gone .5 smaller...
I usually wear a 9 in most shoes. I purposely go .5 size down on all Roshe's because the 9 always felt too big.

I haven't tried these on yet. I'll post an update on how I think sizing is tonight.

But in my opinion on Roshe's, narrow feet = .5 size down and normal or wide feet = TTS

I usually wear a 9 in most shoes. I purposely go .5 size down on all Roshe's because the 9 always felt too big.

I haven't tried these on yet. I'll post an update on how I think sizing is tonight.

But in my opinion on Roshe's, narrow feet = .5 size down and normal or wide feet = TTS
Same here. Usually wear 9 but go 8.5 on OG mesh Roshe's. 

These Flyknits feel like .5 bigger than the OG roshe's though in my opinion.

Hi there, I'm new here and need enlightenment.

Anyone knows the difference between Nike shoes Made in Vietnam and Made in Indonesia? such a build quality, finishing, materials etc? 

I just pick up this Roshe Run 2 weeks ago and after a few times of used, I realized that the right shoes outer sole slightly different between the left one when I see it from behind.

FYI, I bought my pairs from someone in Instagram. 

Here is the pictures of my Roshe:

As you can see there is height difference between right and left outsole.

Here is the label on the box that came with the shoes:

Any responses will be very helpful, thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom