ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

received my black flyknits and printed out a return label all within 10 minutes 
laugh.gif
 not impressed at all

The Flyknits have finally arrived from Nike, but unfortunately I'm on a business trip and will have to wait until Sunday to see them in person. 

Both have to go back. Have a couple og size 10. Wear all nikes size 10. Someone must be on cracked if they think this is a size 10 in the flyknit
I feel bad that this happened to you bro. Good thing I went down half a size down. The moment of truth will be this weekend or else I'm going to ship them back as well. 

I don't get how people say these are limited, I still have a size 11.5 in my cart on exit 36. Still on the fence.

Recently got on the Roshe train because of the flyknits. Picked up the blue ones  and they are pretty nice. I don't think they needed to put the pink/purple streaks in it, but overall the looks is good. It's one of those shoes that looks better from farther away than up close.

I just got screwed out of a paypal transaction for some Gold Trophy Roshes. Seller never shipped or provided tracking and is not communicating. Opened a paypal dispute. Is it ok/acceptable to call him out here and put him on blast for everyone to avoid?  Or is there a separate thread for warning others and calling out bad sellers?

I just got screwed out of a paypal transaction for some Gold Trophy Roshes. Seller never shipped or provided tracking and is not communicating. Opened a paypal dispute. Is it ok/acceptable to call him out here and put him on blast for everyone to avoid?  Or is there a separate thread for warning others and calling out bad sellers?
This happened to me with the "Stealth" Foams came out. Such as hassle but won't the dispute.

Got my Flyknits today, went .5 a size down and still had plenty of extra room, could have went a full size down. I feel sorry for everyone who really wanted them but they don't read the forums and didn't know to go at least a half a size down.

Based on people's posts, I'm glad I went a half size down from 10 to 9.5 on the Flyknits. Should be here tomorrow. I ordered both 9.5's and 10's from FNL. The 9.5 were shipped from Austin, TX and the 10's were shipped from their standard warehouse in Indianapolis. 

Got my Flyknits today, went .5 a size down and still had plenty of extra room, could have went a full size down. I feel sorry for everyone who really wanted them but they don't read the forums and didn't know to go at least a half a size down.

I think even .5 down would have been way too big. I wish I could have went somewhere to try them on 1st

This is actually my first pair of Roshes, would someone mind explaining the difference between NM and the original soles?

Thanks in advance.

Deeeeeef wish I saw the size issues before purchasing.. BUT it wasn't a TOTAL dealbreaker... These shoes are still fire and can't wait til the black pair come in..

I think even .5 down would have been way too big. I wish I could have went somewhere to try them on 1st
Yeah the problem with these kind of limited releases is that they rarely have them in stores so only people lucky enough to get them early through a connect know how they fit.

Still don't think the flyknit are that great at all, I'd take ANY OG colorway over these in a heartbeat

Back
Top Bottom