ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

It seems like the dominant colors on all these Random Yarns are orange and blue. Has anyone seen and Random's with a good amount of red ?
I was liking most of the orange colored randoms posted in this thread and was hoping I'd get one similar.  Instead, mine are mostly purple, green and blue.  Not sure what to make of them yet...
Too bad these are so random, because these, IMO, are the best of the Random Yams. En Fuego

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, noticed on the Team Roshe marketplace on Facebook, the black Flyknit Roshe Run from the UK has a different product/color code than the US midnight fogs!

677243-005 was the model # I got from END whereas 677243-001 was the model/color code from US retailers such as Finishline.

Here's the box photo from the UK: 

(grabbed from Facebook, credit to "Al Vin")

Apparently the sole from the UK is more of a "true black" and not a greyish hue. Didn't really notice with mine as I had no US version to compare with. 

Cheers!

Last edited:
NDC has put out two fresh colorways of the original RR's in the last two days. Is anybody else feeling the  Hyper Crimson/ Gym Red/ White  ones? I kind've like them.

Not sure if this has been mentioned before, noticed on the Team Roshe marketplace on Facebook, the black Flyknit Roshe Run from the UK has a different product/color code than the US midnight fogs!

677243-005 was the model # I got from END whereas 677243-001 was the model/color code from US retailers such as Finishline.

Here's the box photo from the UK: 

(grabbed from Facebook, credit to "Al Vin")

Apparently the sole from the UK is more of a "true black" and not a greyish hue. Didn't really notice with mine as I had no US version to compare with. 

Cheers!
that's me! lol... the UK version definitely have a more black sole compared to the US midnight fogs.

"gross af" LOL... I'll take your word for it and not grab them. The wait continues.

BohnThugs-   Was the pink really that noticeable on those flyknits? I really like the blue-ish color on them, but it definitely seemed like the predominant color on the shoe.

"gross af" LOL... I'll take your word for it and not grab them. The wait continues.

BohnThugs-   Was the pink really that noticeable on those flyknits? I really like the blue-ish color on them, but it definitely seemed like the predominant color on the shoe.
imagine dried fish skin

It kind've looks like it'd feel like that. I was feeling the blue ones, but the material really did look nasty. It looks plasticky. 

NDC also just restocked the R, W & Blue marbled RR's and the B&W marbled RR's. Looks like more colorways are going to be slowly moved in.

I think a flyknit restock is coming VERY soon on NDC. I'd be patient. At this moment, I think Ebay is the only option, though.

Unless youre tax free, the ebay prices and NDC prices should be very close right now after tax is added

Just grabbed some of the black marbled RR's. They come in tomorrow on free shipping! Perks of being really close to the Memphis Nike warehouse.

Back
Top Bottom