ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Guys I need your help, Legit Check on this Roshe Sport Red please:
Is there a tree or paper inside the shoe?

This looks like a legit pair of SR's from the 2013 run. You're thinking too much.

Post some better pictures and better angles of the shoes.

Last edited:

Is there a tree or paper inside the shoe?

This looks like a legit pair of SR's from the 2013 run. You're thinking too much.

Post some better pictures and better angles of the shoes.
Yep those are legit SR Roshes, fakes are very easy to detect on Rshes. 

Guys I need your help, Legit Check on this Roshe Sport Red please:

Honestly IMO there fake. Where the stiching crosses the Nike sign looks off and the amount of padding and shape of the back heel area looks off but what really drives my suspicion is the box. The label on the box should be flush with the left and lower side and have a suggested retail price. Pics below are my Sport Reds from Eastbay purchased in 2012.

Check this video out, I know there Cybers but you get the point.

How are you going to compare two different style of boxes? He has the red box and you're comparing it to the lifestyle box, lol.

You want to see the labels on every single pair I own with a red box. The label placement is the same regardless.

So if a lable is not like your box it means its fake? Lol.

I guess Nike, FNL, and Footlocker sold me fake Roshes.

Last edited:
So if a lable is not like your box it means its fake? Lol.

I guess Nike, FNL, and Footlocker sold me fake Roshes.
Exactly ^^^ It's just a label, there not all going to be placed perfectly. I have a pair of photo blue roshes that I bought from FNL.com and the label isn't placed all the way on the bottom left corner.

Last edited:
Dang. You guys are going in on a guy who doesn't speak English. I read that he is from Vietnam, cut him some slack. He isn't on here but I would hate for people to fool on me in another language I would try to speak.

Dang. You guys are going in on a guy who doesn't speak English. I read that he is from Vietnam, cut him some slack. He isn't on here but I would hate for people to fool on me in another language I would try to speak.

I hear you bro but still you're the one who originally put him on blast by including his IG comment in the pic. If it means that much to you, you simply could've cropped that out of the photo to save your boy the embarrassment.

Secondly, the overwhelming majority of bad English sputtered out on IG is from young kids who are purposely trying to be funny, not by non-native English speakers (i.e. "doe" for "though", "dem" for "them"). That IMO is fair game to rip on.

Last edited:
I hear you bro but still you're the one who originally put him on blast by including his IG comment in the pic. If it means that much to you, you simply could've cropped that out of the photo to save your boy the embarrassment.

Secondly, the overwhelming majority of bad English sputtered out on IG is from young kids who are purposely trying to be funny, not by non-native English speakers (i.e. "doe" for "though", "dem" for "them"). That IMO is fair game to rip on.

I didn't leave that to rip on em. I left that to give him credit for his picture. Guess I should've cropped differently cause I didn't consider that as "putting him on blast".

And to your next point, yeah I see what your saying about kids using all of this slang. But you have to remember they are just kids like you said man. we have all done some stuff when we were kids. Some people out there can be ripping you for having a name "BohnThugs" so it goes full circle

Back
Top Bottom