ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Anyone have a pull tab rip on them? Do you think Nike would take the shoes back and give me a gift card or refund if I purchased them about a year back (different retailer)?

That's what i thought, but check out ebay and consignment shops these things have seemed to climb up in price overnight 
Holy crap, you're not lying. I should have picked them up when it was $180. These are still one shoe I've been trying to track down for a great price.
Thanks I'll do that and hope Flyknit Roshe sizing is the same for women
You're welcome!
Anyone have a pull tab rip on them? Do you think Nike would take the shoes back and give me a gift card or refund if I purchased them about a year back (different retailer)?
I was close to having one rip, and got scared. My girlfriend's pair ended up ripping on the heeltab, but let me know how it goes if you take it up with Nike.

Wow, I'm so lucky I got the gold trophy roshe when they randomly restocked a couple months ago. That's a crazy price. Its so hard to wear them cause I'm afraid of them getting dirty lol

Holy crap, you're not lying. I should have picked them up when it was $180. These are still one shoe I've been trying to track down for a great price.

You're welcome!

I was close to having one rip, and got scared. My girlfriend's pair ended up ripping on the heeltab, but let me know how it goes if you take it up with Nike.
Well from what I saw on their website you can return products up to two years and defects are covered by them, either way I don't have the receipt. It's my one and only pair of roshes, GPX Tiger Camo, and I don't think I'd be too concerned about losing them so if they offer me $55+ on a gift card I'll probably switch em out.

Do plan to finally start collecting though, but I'm picky as I'm a big fan of OG mesh but there's not much around. Should've hopped on sirens when they were available a few months back. Got midnight navys coming in though!

Was a little hesitant to sport these, but I like them more after trying them on.

Is there a release set for these on Finish Line?

I've been gone for a while guys, did those aqua blue women's flyknit's ever release?

Also, the wolf grey/white and navy blue/white roshes are up on NDC

i swear if it isn't one thing its another my tech fleece roshes are literally one town over taking forever to be delivered. 
mean.gif

Those Midnight Navy Roshes are just beautiful...I'm not feeling most of the other roshes that released, but those are just sick.

Back
Top Bottom