ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Well going to have to make the same pairs again but go full size down this time...

Any word on these guys? Wife is killing me

Is this the defect you guys were talking about the toe area? The right foot toe front is bigger than the left foot. Think I should return them?

Last edited:
plotting on the swoosh color if the mc really does return, the black is dope but i think the white pops more, the metallic silver is also really hot. & i guess white bottoms

i have multi with black... def doing another one with the white swoosh.. just looks so clean. Kind of feel like a d!ck paying for an id so similar to the womens but oh well 

I'm still waiting on the first batch to ship

at this point I just wanna get em before they drop again to see if I need to order a different size

I'm still waiting on the first batch to ship

at this point I just wanna get em before they drop again to see if I need to order a different size
Nike doing us dirty by holding the wmns mc's and re releasing the mc iD option. 
laugh.gif

business is business though. I will prolly make a "chaos" version of the mc's, so Nike thanks for that! 
laugh.gif

I felt no difference length wise on my flyknit roshes. Just in width. TTS is 9.5 and went down .5, the 9 felt a bit too tight without socks so I might just stick with 9.5

I felt no difference length wise on my flyknit roshes. Just in width. TTS is 9.5 and went down .5, the 9 felt a bit too tight without socks so I might just stick with 9.5
funny you say that because some of my pairs that are 9 and 9.5 have almost same length but he width is what makes the difference. but on some of the other 9.5, they are much longer than the other 9.5. I'll just take some pics to show the difference when I get a chance. but I'm quite sure I'm gonna stick with the 9 though.. 

Last edited:
My gf just got me a pair of Neo Turquoise Flyknit for $40, in my size, from her local Plato's Closet.

They're an easy 9/10. All the nipples are intact on the soles too.

Wasn't a big fan of the pattern but for that price I like them now lol 

not sure if anyone said it but looks like the chick multi (and men) drops on the 5th

Last edited:
Is this the defect you guys were talking about the toe area? The right foot toe front is bigger than the left foot. Think I should return them?
Yeah, mine were just the opposite (the left was bigger/higher up than the right).  I took them back to FTL and exchanged them.  My new pair is fine.

I think that has been the "wonder" since they were supposed to release weeks ago. I feel like nothing is set in stone with these until they actually release.

Last edited:
My ID pair came in. Happy with it. The midsole kinda looks grey in pics but it's white.

I've been hemming and hawing over what swoosh color to get if I make a MC ID, but if those came out in Men's for 120, that savings of 40 bucks would make it really easy to decide.

Back
Top Bottom