ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Interesting, I wonder what they will look like, haven't seen any pairs other than the ID options

The jacquards are amazing imo. I bought a 12 of the women's black and gold cw. The pattern is a very subtle tiger stripe, and the texture is super soft and very detailed. I was really impressed with them. Looking forward to what the men's cws will look like.

Apologize if this has already been asked but does anyone have any US release info on these? Saw them on ProDirect(UK site), labeled as Nike Sportswear Roshe NM. I like the mix of mesh and suede.

Ordered my girl a pair of the mc Flyknit roshes in an 8.5 from finish line Friday and had the order cancelled smh. Anyone know if they're still available for retail anywhere?

soo roshe runs are tts but the flyknits are .5 down? Just ordered se beethovens size 8 but tried on 8.5 of regular roshes at finishline and they were perfect now I'm worried . Also noticed sizing help for flyknits on NDC but not for roshe runs so maybe that's the cas. Any insight on this?

soo roshe runs are tts but the flyknits are .5 down? Just ordered se beethovens size 8 but tried on 8.5 of regular roshes at finishline and they were perfect now I'm worried . Also noticed sizing help for flyknits on NDC but not for roshe runs so maybe that's the cas. Any insight on this?
You are correct.  My OG Roshes are 10s, my Flyknits are 9.5s.  My Tech Fleece pairs are 10, but I could probably go 10.5 just fine.

Gonna be in Germany the next few days.
Any EU exclusives I should be on the look out for??
Or any rare colorways?

Back
Top Bottom