ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

The 3rd release of the calypso came with this insert; a change from the foam inserts from the 2nd release

Grabbed these at the clearance for 39.99, alot of multicolor on this batch of id returns :lol:

Once they introduced all these other materials and variations, I drifted away from these. I believe the last ones I purchased were my Heineken iDs (from late 2013).

Anyways...

I'm not sure if these are selling well/in demand, but I saw the WMN's MC Flyknit at a smaller Nike Store in SF (415) 474-1915.

Last edited:
what size would yall get in the nm breeze compared to the flyknit nms?
Im a 10.5 in flyknit roshes, my nm breeze is 11.5 and they fit pretty the same.

NM Breeze runs for me exacatly like OG roshes, could wear a 11 too but I

prefer a litte extra room in the toebox than having it too narrow.

I am going to make some on feet shots, hang in!

Here you go, some quick on feet shots. Think im going to try a lace swap to black ones on theese
How do the Flyknits fit compared to the (Hyperfuse?)? I tried a pair on in store and the 13 was way too long but the 12 had my toe poking lol would I be good with a 12.5 or should I stick with my normal Nike size in 13? JW if the flyknit fit tighter on the roshes like it does with the runners. Sorry if this has been asked before this is my first time posting on this thread been eyeing the roshe flyknit ID on NDC.

How do the Flyknits fit compared to the (Hyperfuse?)? I tried a pair on in store and the 13 was way too long but the 12 had my toe poking lol would I be good with a 12.5 or should I stick with my normal Nike size in 13? JW if the flyknit fit tighter on the roshes like it does with the runners. Sorry if this has been asked before this is my first time posting on this thread been eyeing the roshe flyknit ID on NDC.
As you can see some posts before, they run bigger in lengh, I would size down 0.5. But its true that

the flyknit roshe is more snug than og´s. When you tried them in store you should know what feels

better to you.

Back
Top Bottom