ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I tried going with something a little different

Bonus since I don't see many of these up here

BOTH of these are sick. Great job!

A heads up that eBay is doing a sweep of sellers accounts that advertise direct paypal invoice offers outside of eBay. I just had the selling portion of my account indefinitely restricted 
mean.gif

You may want to revise your listing if you have any live listings online now that offer a cheaper price through paypal. 

Just looking out for the fam. 

This thread is all ID's... Honestly i tried reading back a few pages but thats all I see.

Canada doesn't get ID's can someone maybe break-down the hottest 5 roshes dropping this spring/summer? Looking for something simple I guess.

This thread is all ID's... Honestly i tried reading back a few pages but thats all I see.

Canada doesn't get ID's can someone maybe break-down the hottest 5 roshes dropping this spring/summer? Looking for something simple I guess.
+1. Haven't been in this thread in a bit because of it.

Are these custom or GR?....don't really follow Roshes too closely. If they are GR, any idea where to cop?
Those are GR.  There are a lot on Ebay.  They are the Flyknit Roshe Neo Turq.  They were released several months ago, and NDC did a restock maybe a month ago, but haven't seen any online since.

+1. Haven't been in this thread in a bit because of it.
Its weird because I swear there is a dedicated ROSHE ID thread somewhere too. 

I have some questions. Never owned a roshe run

How is cushioning and fit?

Why is it called roshe one online but instore the boxes have rosherun?

Do other shoe brands habe a shoe similar to roshe run and if so how are they?

Thanks in advance

Yours truly,

Curious Kane

Thanks in advance

Yours truly,

Curious Kane

They're very comfortable. The fit I guess it depends on what type of Roshes. I only have the Flyknits and Tech Fleece pairs. The regular ones I haven't really tried. Still waiting on my first pair to get shipped. But the flyknits run big.

And yes it was Roshe Run before but Nike changed it to Roshe One so people won't get confused cos these are not really running shoes.

And I see some Adidas, Puma and Reebok have some kind of Roshe like pairs. But not really familiar with those.

For fit on OG mesh roshes I go .5 down but most here will tell you tts. Best bet is try a pair on. Adidas makes the similar SL Loop shoes. It's a nice shoe and I like my pair but the comfort is nowhere near the roshes.

Thanks in advance

Yours truly,

Curious Kane
Check out Adidas Pure Boost. They are equivalent to the Roshes and I heard are even more comfortable. I would check these out especially as they recently went on sale at footlocker.

Roshe fits TTS on all the models for me. I find the cushioning on the NM=Natural Motion to be the best. 

Back
Top Bottom