ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Someone posted a photo from IG earlier in the thread but it looks like a GR. Search the pictures and you should be able to find it real fast.

Does anyone know the release date for the new roshe tech fleece pack? Kix-files says the preorder will ship 8/31 so I'm assuming it's earlier than that? Thanks in advance!

Which one should I go for. The reason I have white speckles on the first one is due to white ID.

on a side note, I wish I would bought these pendeltons when they were out on id.

can someone tell me what is the story for these 2 pair of "aztec" print roshes: both have same production code 655206-612. both have cinnabar in their name, they are similar but so differnet in base colour

i really love the second ones, with hay

can someone tell me what is the story for these 2 pair of "aztec" print roshes: both have same production code 655206-612. both have cinnabar in their name, they are similar but so differnet in base colour

i really love the second ones, with hay
same shoe, different angle and lighting

Does anyone know the release date for the new roshe tech fleece pack? Kix-files says the preorder will ship 8/31 so I'm assuming it's earlier than that? Thanks in advance!
RMK has them for shipping on the 27th, but this is Asia.

Looks like the tech pack covers other models as well, and going to be a GR.

What are your impressions of these in terms of comfort and durability after wearing them for weeks or months? I am debating between these or flyknit Roshe. I won't be using either for running just casual wear for a few hours everyday. When I tried both of them on at the store. They both seemed comfortable flyknit sneakers, but the lunar 3 had more arch support. For casual walking I know people recommend Roshe, but I like the look of lunar 3 a little more. 

Last edited:
RMK has them for shipping on the 27th, but this is Asia.
Looks like the tech pack covers other models as well, and going to be a GR.

Didn't see your response until just now so thanks for the info. That does make sense that these would be a GR. The instant sell out fiasco of trying to cop any of the colorways was just pure BS so I'll def be happy to pick these up.

Back
Top Bottom