ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I've been eyeballing the new NM MCs on Villa for a few days now.  A little darker than I would like but I'm sure I'll end up copping at some point. 
Does this run the same as the previous roshe flyknit models meaning you should get a half size smaller?

Has anyone bought any shoes from kicksusa? They have the iguanas on their website here

Just wondering if they're legit or not, being from Aus I've never heard of them 

i went a full size down, my foot is narrow and the length is just right. i wear a size 10 in roshes and most nikes, but i am more like a true 9.75

These roshe are going to be a problem

You guys were right, the multicolour roshes are just sitting online - no complaints from me tho, means an easy cop [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Full size run sitting on Nike AU for anyone looking to grab a pair :smile:

You guys were right, the multicolour roshes are just sitting online - no complaints from me tho, means an easy cop [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Full size run sitting on Nike AU for anyone looking to grab a pair
smile.gif
i never think that roshe will release something so hyped that will sold out in seconds. and even multicolor AF still sitting after so long.

You guys were right, the multicolour roshes are just sitting online - no complaints from me tho, means an easy cop [emoji]128076[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji] Full size run sitting on Nike AU for anyone looking to grab a pair
smile.gif
anyone who was desperate for them ID'd them last year, not expecting the gen release to fly off shelves.

Is anybody's ridges still feel 'loose' after first tying them to wear them?

No matter how tight I tie them, they still feel loose. Any way to fix this??

Back
Top Bottom