ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

repped for deals, and for shopping the same way I do (price: low to high) 
roll.gif
Anyone who shops without sorting low to high is a monster
laugh.gif
LOL, especially when it comes to Roshes - it's all about the price these days.  Instead of springing for the new Flyknits at retail, for not much more I picked up some OG summer beaters, another pair of mesh LDs, and a pair of the leather Cortez.  I've never been a fan of the Cortez for comfort reasons, but with the good looks and NM midsole, it's worth taking a $65 flyer on them for a fall/winter sneaker.

Last edited:
I will soon buy my first pair of Roshes. I am hesitating between the black (classic) and navy blue ones. Which would you recommend me?

I will soon buy my first pair of Roshes. I am hesitating between the black (classic) and navy blue ones. Which would you recommend me?

Honestly can't go wrong with either. If I had to choose though i'd get the blacks.

I'd go navy blue - as a matter of fact I just did.  Wore out my pair of navys recently and ordered some replacements that are shipping to me now.  Either way you'll have a great looking shoe that hides the dirt well. 

Thanks for the reply! However, do you think the navy blue Roshes go with dark blue jeans, because that's how I plan on wearing them?

My pair just came in. These are pretty nice, way nicer in person. sorry for the crappy lighting I just wanted to take quick pics. I even forgot to show the gold lace tips.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  How's the leather feel?  Nice and soft?

I have another question regarding the Roshes.

As I have flat feet, will they sell the shoes to me without having to buy special insoles and can I wear them just like that? I never had problem with other shoes. Does my flat foot condition change the size I have to wear? I've always worn 9 UK (43 EU) and shoes always fit without a problem.

I am asking, as once I wanted to buy another pair of Nikes, and the shop assistant nearly convinced me not to as he kept insisting that I needed to buy special insoles as he saw my feet were flat. When I kindly refused, he started convincing me that I needed to see a surgeon if I wouldn't buy their insoles.

I had entered the shop with the intention to simply buy a pair of shoes and not pointlessly arguing with a shop assistant. As I got frustrated, I entered the shop the next day (the guy wasn't there) and bought the shoes without anyone interacting with me. I hope this is not the case when I go to buy the Roshes.

Thank you.

Last edited:

I have another question regarding the Roshes.

As I have flat feet, will they sell the shoes to me without having to buy special insoles and can I wear them just like that? I never had problem with other shoes. Does my flat foot condition change the size I have to wear? I've always worn 9 UK (43 EU) and shoes always fit without a problem.

I am asking, as once I wanted to buy another pair of Nikes, and the shop assistant nearly convinced me not to as he kept insisting that I needed to buy special insoles as he saw my feet were flat. When I kindly refused, he started convincing me that I needed to see a surgeon if I wouldn't buy their insoles.

I had entered the shop with the intention to simply buy a pair of shoes and not pointlessly arguing with a shop assistant. As I got frustrated, I entered the shop the next day (the guy wasn't there) and bought the shoes without anyone interacting with me. I hope this is not the case when I go to buy the Roshes.

Thank you.
LOL, I have flat feet and I'm fine with Roshes.  They're a lifestyle shoe and I don't use them for any serious sports, so the included insole is all I need.  You know your feet better than any shop worker, so tell them to piss off if they give you trouble.  
roll.gif

Are Nike Roshe Runs considered a classic shoe? I know they are very popular and Nike always makes new colorways for them but at this point, are they a classic shoe?

Last edited:

Are Nike Roshe Runs considered a classic shoe? I know they are very popular and Nike always makes new colorways for them but at this point, are they a classic shoe?
That's a legitimate question because the word "classic" gets tossed around way too easily. I think we're about 5 more years away from really being able to answer that.

That's a legitimate question because the word "classic" gets tossed around way too easily. I think we're about 5 more years away from really being able to answer that.
Agree.  They SHOULD be a classic when all is said and done.  But it's too early to call it one yet.

Back
Top Bottom