ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

So, will there be a dedicated thread for Roshe Two after the release tomorrow or we continue to post here?
I think this thread should just continue on for fans of all Roshes.  I don't see where there's enough traffic to support two of them.

Just came back from my local retailer (in the UK). Bought a pair of the Iguana's, I was the first client in the store, lol. Here's a picture:

So, basically I have flat feet and wear 9 (EU 44) for every other shoe.However, for the Roshe One's I had to go half a size up (as they feel very tightened). As for the Roshe Two's, the store today only offered 9 and 10, I tried both of those. The 9's were a bit tight for me and the 10's a bit wide. But decided to go with the 10's because I think it is better to go with the bigger than the smaller size.

So, what do you guys think? I hope they won't stretch too much and become too big with time. Even if they do, I only plan on wearing them casually, so it shouldn't be a problem, right? Also, is it normal for the Roshe's (One and Two) to require half or even 1 sizing up?

Other than that, they feel VERY comfortable. Feels like wearing a sock. The insole is also very soft. Happy with my purchase (although a bit worried about the sizing thing).

Edit: I went to the store and exchanged them for a size down (from 10 to 9). Updated the pictures above. Better safe than sorry. I know feel them more fir, comfortable and less wider than before. The space between my big toe and the front of the shoe is lesser as well.

Last edited:
Copped the black/sail on SNKRS. Go and check NDC for triple blacks and there they were....aaaaand there goes 180 real quick [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Last edited:
Cant believe they priced the flyknit 2's 130$

I'm not sure why $130 is surprising. They were already at $120 which is less of an increase than from roshe to roshe 2. I would be more annoyed but the roshe flyknit just doesn't look very good at all compared to many other NIKE flyknit applications. Too bad...

No, the price increase shouldn't be a surprise.  Given the changes in the sole, it seems pretty standard.

Anyone know if Flyknit will hit ID? Trying to decide if I should wait on that or go for McFly inspired mesh (any opinions appreciated on tweaks):

roshes look outdated now to me of course

adidas have the casual running-esque shoe game on lock

especially since certain designers left nike and went with adidas

I'm not talking yeezys either

I still wear the ones I have tho but it's a wrap on buying more

I was just at a Nike running store. Seeing the 2s next to the OG, I'm just not sure. Roshe one is a slightly cleaner, slightly slimmer profile. That moulding ridge on the outsole looks like a mistake. I'll see if I feel the same when my iguanas arrive.

Honestly I don't see anything that's an improvement over the original.  The comfort also isn't a significant improvement either from the reviews I've seen/read, so I'm not sure there's a reason to pick these up.  Definitely losing interest the more I see of them.

Roshe game dead lmao

roshes are dead but i ll gladly cop some pairs at 50$ they are great beaters 
Oh yeah, I've been stocking up on them whenever I find a sale for $50 or less.  Got a stack of them in the closet in case they dry up and only the Roshe 2 is available.  The Ones are great shoes in that $40-$60 price range, and I've even picked up some flyknits for under $70 recently.

Back
Top Bottom