Round 2, Game 3 | Cavaliers at Celtics | May 7, 2010 | 7:00 PM ET ESPN

Big game...

Expect LeBron to set the tone early, can't afford to keep coming from behind.
I'm feeling a good bounce back win.

Lebron's elbow drinking game.

A shot for every time it's mentioned.

Pass out before tip off.

Celtics win.
pimp.gif

Funny everyone is on our bandwagon now. I think this game determines who wins the series. Celtics need to keep attacking and denying lebron the ball/lanes to the hoop. Maybe another good game from rasheed and sheedshank redemption will be in full effect!

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Lebron's elbow drinking game.

A shot for every time it's mentioned.

Pass out before tip off.

gotta have friends to play that...

Cavs win!

If Sheed can continue his play from game 2, watch out. He has a major advantage against virtually every Cavs big if he plays like he did Monday.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

If Sheed can continue his play from game 2, watch out. He has a major advantage against virtually every Cavs big if he plays like he did Monday.

yes but that is a BIG if....

Originally Posted by agold1002

yes but that is a BIG if....
laugh.gif
Always is with Sheed...

Cavs win tomorrow. Boston starts out good but blows the lead and lets the Cavs back into the game for the 4th time in a row that these 2 teams have met.

Originally Posted by the PGA tour

Funny everyone is on our bandwagon now.  
nah man, everyone just wants to see lebron/cavs lose and then watch cleveland cease to exist after he leaves them

Celts win a close one tomorrow night. Like mentioned, IF boston wins tomorrow then ima agree that cavs are in a bit of trouble. 

god seriously can we PLEASE stop hearing about the elbow????? @%%%**$ $#%@! nba is @%%%**$ garbage. whats the point of having a news flash say Lebron is not gonna have an mri on his elbow???? well no $#%@ cuz nothings wrong with it. followed by lebron did practice today........ %*#??????????

holy $#%@ hes perfectly fine!!!!!!!!!! stop with the paul pierce bull $#%@!!!!!!!!!!! this is beyond od

Double and help on Lebron like last game, that was perfect.

If Sheed doesn't go to the block again, he's a $!*!@+@ idiot and should be benched.

Biggest game of the series,Celtics by 5.

laugh.gif

no way sheed performs anything like he did game 2 again

I'm a LeBron fan and would like to see him win a title but at the same time I'm a Knicks fan and think he's more likely to go to NY if they lose...

This is the biggest game of the ENTIRE playoffs this year...imo..

If the Cavs fall behind 2-1, the media/espn will act like its 2012.

i'm sick of the elbow talk. there is no way in hell it's not mostly mental.

i'm not saying he's not hurt. but he's not injured. deron williams supposedly has the same thing, you never hear him talk about it. kobe is damn near falling apart, but he can do what he is supposed to do.

i've heard some argue that lebron just has no idea how to play when he's hurt so he is confused as hell. i guess i can rock with that. makes the most sense.

Originally Posted by MJsaver

This is the biggest game of the ENTIRE playoffs this year...imo..

If the Cavs fall behind 2-1, the media/espn will act like its 2012.
Agreed.

This game is simple. If Mo scores less than 15, we lose. If Shaq scores less than 12, we lose. If Jamison gets less than 12 shots we lose. If Anthony Parker plays more than 20 minutes we lose. If JJ don't play at least 20 minutes we lose. If LeBron keep being a +*+%*, we lose. Go Cavs dammit

Back
Top Bottom