Roy Halladay Just Pitched His Last Game as a Blue Jay...

Took a no hitter into the 6th, and pitched a complete game shutout on only 97 pitches.

I don't care what anybody says, Roy Halladay is the best pitcher in baseball, every year there is some new sensation who takes over the spotlight for ayear, but Roy Halladay, pitches 220+ innings and 8 complete games in the toughest division in baseball.

halladay-roy090925.jpg

So give it up, For the mother %!++!@% Doctor.
pimp.gif

I dont know if it was his last game as a Jay but I wish him the best regardless of what happens. Dude is the most under-appreciated pitcher in baseball. Dudehas been top 2-3 for around the past 5 yrs and yet he's only like the 10th highest paid pitcher in the game. Hopefully he wins a ring on the next team hejoins. Oh yeah, the dumba.ss Jays better allow Halladay to negotiate with other teams if the organization wants to get the most in return.

It's not all doom and gloom Jays fans. Ricciardi will be fired sometime next week

pimp.gif

I was supposed to go to this game too. Got a phone call for free tix as I was goin into work. Hadda turn it down because my work had no notice.
smh.gif

As long as he doesnt go to the yankees I have no problem with him. He is a stand up guy and really only wants to pitch. He should be pitching on a postseasonteam because he deserves it. But you can kinda see that he could care less he just loves to go out there and pitch and strike guys out.

*Insert Clapping Gif.*

I pray to God this man is a Blue Jay at the start of the next season. However, if he isnt, I wish him the best of luck with his new team. This man deserves towin a ring more than any other player in the league.

I would love to thank him for spending his time in Toronto, and committing 100% to the Blue Jay's success (or attempt rather). He has been professionalthroughout his career, regardless the situation. To the best pitcher in baseball, I thank him.

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

As long as he doesnt go to the yankees red sox I have no problem with him. He is a stand up guy and really only wants to pitch. He should be pitching on a postseason team because he deserves it. But you can kinda see that he could care less he just loves to go out there and pitch and strike guys out.

Originally Posted by Yoda

Originally Posted by AllenIversonFan01

As long as he doesnt go to the yankees red sox dodgers I have no problem with him. He is a stand up guy and really only wants to pitch. He should be pitching on a postseason team because he deserves it. But you can kinda see that he could care less he just loves to go out there and pitch and strike guys out.

This was the Red Sox lineup tonight.

[table][tr][td]Boston Red Sox[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hitters[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]#P[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Gathright CF-RF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Reddick LF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].179[/td] [td].220[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Kotchman 1B[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].215[/td] [td].287[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Ortiz DH[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].238[/td] [td].332[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R Baldelli RF-3B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].259[/td] [td].317[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G Kottaras C[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].220[/td] [td].295[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A Gonzalez SS[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].281[/td] [td].301[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
B Anderson CF
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].234[/td] [td].315[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Lowrie 3B-SS[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].145[/td] [td].203[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Woodward 2B[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].215[/td] [td].292[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]100[/td] [td] [/td] [/tr][/table]

Halladay is still a beast though.

Originally Posted by JD617

[table][tr][td]Boston Red Sox[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hitters[/td] [td]AB[/td] [td]R[/td] [td]H[/td] [td]RBI[/td] [td]BB[/td] [td]SO[/td] [td]#P[/td] [td]AVG[/td] [td]OBP[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Gathright CF-RF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].500[/td] [td].500[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Reddick LF[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].179[/td] [td].220[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Kotchman 1B[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]20[/td] [td].215[/td] [td].287[/td] [/tr][tr][td] Ortiz DH[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]13[/td] [td].238[/td] [td].332[/td] [/tr][tr][td]R Baldelli RF-3B[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].259[/td] [td].317[/td] [/tr][tr][td]G Kottaras C[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].220[/td] [td].295[/td] [/tr][tr][td]A Gonzalez SS[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]5[/td] [td].281[/td] [td].301[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
B Anderson CF
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].234[/td] [td].315[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Lowrie 3B-SS[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].145[/td] [td].203[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Woodward 2B[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].215[/td] [td].292[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]100[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stringer Bell 32

Originally Posted by JD617

B Anderson CF
[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td].234[/td] [td].315[/td] [/tr][tr][td]J Lowrie 3B-SS[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9[/td] [td].145[/td] [td].203[/td] [/tr][tr][td]C Woodward 2B[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]11[/td] [td].215[/td] [td].292[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Totals[/td] [td]29[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]100[/td] [td][/td] [/tr][/table]

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

v8mzjt.jpg

I didnt even watch the game. I knew we would rest guys, but jesus. Toronto just went up against Pawtucket last night.

p.s. of all people to rest, you think they would have rested baldelli's mitochondria deficient %*%...dude is probably done for the season after 4 AB'sagainst the good doctor

Back
Top Bottom