Roy Halladay perfect game! 20th perfect game ever & 2nd this month! 1st time twice in a season!!!

Just got home from the game. What a performance and to experience a perfect game, you really do always see something new watching a baseball game. Sucks it had to be against the Fish, but hey.

best pitcher in the MLB hands down
pimp.gif

as a blue jay fan, i will always admire doc

He is the #1 pitcher in the MLB right now. His command today was so on point. He was throwing 94 on the black, he is amazing. Very happy for him, love watching him pitch.

(come to the Yankees if you want that ring...)

Congrats to Roy. Truly a difficult feat to pull off.

I still remember when my favorite pitcher Moose was one out away from the perfect game at Fenway and dude(can't recall his name) got a damn single to break it up. So heated, the Moose deserved one, such a nice guy.

Originally Posted by Fuser86

I still remember when my favorite pitcher Moose was one out away from the perfect game at Fenway and dude(can't recall his name) got a damn single to break it up. So heated, the Moose deserved one, such a nice guy.
Carl Everett
mad.gif

Mussina ending his career with a 20-win season though
pimp.gif
. He deserved a ring.

Originally Posted by Carlos Tevez

This is extremely bitter-sweet for me.

Great to see Roy Halladay succeeding and having a legit chance at winning a title.

But it sucks JP ******i had to ruin our team, screw Halladay over and screw it up for the entire city. #+@# you ******i you piece of $$%! big nosed ugly son of a @#@%!.
QFT

Back
Top Bottom