ROY PREDICTIONS? I GOT 5 ON MAYO

Kid is super talented, not saying Beasley, Rose, Oden is not. But Mayo looks to be the most NBA-Ready out of the 4, with Oden a close 2nd.

Mike Beasley is gonna win R.O.Y.

Rose has good shot selection b/c he can't shoot...So, he doesn't pull much...

Beas...although I wouldn't be surprised if Rose made a late push. I think he's going to be much better as the season goes on. Look like he worked onhis jumper in that Pacers game...he was pulling up with confidence on that mid range J.

man i saw mayo's games v. rockets and pacers. dude's J is gonna be so good in a few yrs. he has that superstar-like jumper.

who cares about ROY. mayo has the ability to be a big star

Originally Posted by lnMyMind

Beas...although I wouldn't be surprised if Rose made a late push. I think he's going to be much better as the season goes on. Look like he worked on his jumper in that Pacers game...he was pulling up with confidence on that mid range J.
Really?

I missed that game...

beas easily, but you never know how some of these dudes will transfer over to the NBA, Rose may just kill it

5f3f59465bb143befed9d48ef94d2dab-getty-83019833jm014_pacers_grizz.jpg

mayo is my dude but he's gonna have some of those off nights with his J... beastley will probably take ROY

Originally Posted by solesavage

Mayo hands down.....i'll put money down. Plus, wont he get more minutes than Beasely?

Not saying it matters cause its preseason but just some food for thought...

[table][tr][td]Michael Beasley[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0[/td] [td]25.0[/td] [td].487[/td] [td].000[/td] [td].647[/td] [td]3.30[/td] [td]4.70[/td] [td]8.00[/td] [td]1.0[/td] [td].67[/td] [td].00[/td] [td]2.33[/td] [td]2.00[/td] [td]16.3[/td] [/tr][/table][table][tr][td]O.J. Mayo[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]31.5[/td] [td].414[/td] [td].364[/td] [td].429[/td] [td].50[/td] [td]2.30[/td] [td]2.80[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]2.00[/td] [td].25[/td] [td]1.75[/td] [td]2.30[/td] [td]14.8
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Even if he does play more minutes...doesn't seem like it'll matter.

^It's preseason though, thats not saying much. We will see, I like Beasleys game, I just feel Mayo is smarter on the court.

Either Beasley or Mayo. Rose will definitely do his thing but they're not going to give ROY to someone being a team leader/floor commander; they'regonna give it to an explosive scorer- Mayo or Beasley.

I think Rose will be the best overall player when it's all said and done 15 years from now though and I would have taken him with the first pick as well.

7bde8edd8244c945abb6e0e319d5ce95-getty-basket-eng-us-njersey_nets-miami_heat.jpg

i think beasley has the best chance to win rookie of the year because he'll have a chance to put up great numbers on a playoff caliber team. anythingless than 17 and 8 from him, and i'll be disappointed.

mayo is gonna put up good numbers as well, but wins will not be easy to come by for him which will hurt his chances of winning. oden should put up solidnumbers on a playoff caliber team, but i think he'll have less of an impact than beasley.

I don't get why you guys keep acting like Mayo going to average like 20 points a game. Mayo don't get no ft attempts, he doesn't take it to holehard enough and rely mainly on his jumper to score. Until he learns that he needs to go to the stripe more, he won't average more than 16 a game as arookie. I like Mayo's game as much as the next guy but the man is a turnover machine and he needs to get his assists up. overall I think the R.O.Y is gonnacome down to a 3 man race, Oden, Beasley, and Mayo.

Back
Top Bottom