ROY: Stephen Curry or Tyreke Evans

Originally Posted by doctorshoes

Curry is overrated now
indifferent.gif
have you even watched him play?

Tyreke Evans will win ROY.

BUT...if the 82-game season started today, and Curry was in the situation he is in right now (#2 option, madd injuries, Stephen Jackson traded), Curry would win it.

Originally Posted by Jason23Richardson

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Reke Havoc!

With Kevin Martin gone, he about to average 30, 8, and 8 now! Sike.

Bleh...

you have split personalities bruh?
eek.gif
or you just a nice dude with nice dreams?
eek.gif
Yessurr!!

I don't see how Curry wasn't given the red carpet to attack at will from the start. He does play for Don Nelson and the Warriors right? I mean Summer League favorites like Morrow and Randolph pretty much lost PT for not doing what they did in the summer during the regular season. But Curry has grown a lot throughout the season and only brighter things ahead for him. When he's aggressive, he's GOOD.     

Originally Posted by Beast13

Tyreke drives like a 6'6 a.i., and is clearly a championship-level guard. His i.q., leadership, and generosity with the rock would work well in any system.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

indifferent.gif
grin.gif

Tyreke been listenin' to ya'll.....24, 8, and 7 + a clutch shot to beat the streaking Utah Jazz

they award MVP's to players who have winning teams with most always best record in the league...

but ROY they award to whoever is having the best statistical year...makes no sense to me

ROY: BJ whose leading his team into the playoffs...

Tyreke evans has his team almost 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league...

makes no sense to me to say he is the ROY.

Originally Posted by calibeebee

This was a sick move last night.� Oh and by the way.......30 points on 11-of-19 shooting (including two 3-pointers) with seven rebounds, 13 assists, two steals, and a block.

Like I said before, this man is rookie of the year.

nice move, travel though.

Originally Posted by copped

they award MVP's to players who have winning teams with most always best record in the league...

but ROY they award to whoever is having the best statistical year...makes no sense to me

ROY: BJ whose leading his team into the playoffs...

Tyreke evans has his team almost 2nd or 3rd worst team in the league...

makes no sense to me to say he is the ROY.
I think record should be taken into account too. However, Jennings isn't leading them into the playoffs anymore. It's Bogut. The first quarter or so of the season Jennings was playing like a top 10 players and had the Bucks winning. Now his stats are decreasing month by month, but they're still winning. Reason (as I previously stated) is Bogut. And they play in the east where teams with a .500 record (sometimes worse) can make the playoffs. A .500 record in the west brings a team to 11th place.

This was a sick move last night.� Oh and by the way.......30 points on 11-of-19 shooting (including two 3-pointers) with seven rebounds, 13 assists, two steals, and a block.

There isn't even anything that looks REMOTELY like traveling in that video

Originally Posted by Im Not You

http://www.youtube.com/v/I3pIsA0Q0d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/I3pIsA0Q0d0&hl=en_US&fs=1&

There isn't even anything that looks REMOTELY like traveling in that video
His left foot slid about 5 inches. Never gets called though so it doesn't even matter

^stopping after taking 2 steps is a travel, but its hard to see if he did that though.

im more concerned about the massive palming on that crossover. but the rule kinda went out the window with AI.

Brandon Jennings is not leading his team into the playoffs. He's not leading anything really. His back-up PG is arguably better than him at times. But dude can BALL and will only get better.

Also, the difference between Tyreke and say Curry and Jennings is that Tyreke is seriously the MVP on his team. Curry might be to an extent if we are talking about best chance for the Warriors to win, but I think Monta still is more valuable overall. Not saying that means they will win with Monta as their MVP though... As someone else answered, Bogut is the MVP on the Bucks.

Sidebar to Jumpman, CAL just took the PAC-10 title right! YEE!

He actually did travel if you look more closely. he switched pivot foots when he pump faked and took the shot.

Still a beautiful cross and shot however.

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

pimp.gif
and was at the game
pimp.gif
Now let us bears #!@+ on this tree next saturday.

Back on topic, Reke should win, Curry only recently got consistent. And this is coming from a Warrior fan.

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

pimp.gif
and was at the game
pimp.gif
Now let us bears #!@+ on this tree next saturday.

Back on topic, Reke should win, Curry only recently got consistent. And this is coming from a Warrior fan.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom