Royal 1 LC pls they are used and do not come with box LMK, thanks

sorry for bad lighting or shadows, also a lil info on shoes, they are used toe box may seem off because i regretfully tried to decrease them lol , 1 thing i did notice on my pair and have seen on other royal LC threads is the pattern on the outsole's seems different from 1 to the other i know theres more then 1 used for the 1'a and my pair of royals seems to have 1 used 1 mold of each, 1 is the X patern and 1 is the pebbled pattern not sure if thats common or should be a red flag but yeah something i noticed, also nike logo on insole is horizontal as opposed to the usual vertical ive seen on breds, again im not sure if thats common with royals, so pls any1 w/knowledge check out the pics and lmk what u guys think, thanks in advance for any and all help

These look good to me. Post a pic of the lace bag, box tag, and [emoji]174[/emoji] logo, but so far everything checks out to be legit.

I'm on mobile so pics aren't the clear, but where do you see peaks? I didn't see any on the back or front.
I'm wrongz I assume that's what widows peak looked like, disregard my comment people, my fault OP

Last edited:

lookin good except for the nasty creases huh lol , so far so good, thanks!
creases make 1s better fam imo
laugh.gif
 , hope you get them

Yikes. That's never a good sign, but in this case I can't find anything wrong about your shoes.
yeah i know lol , these came from a consignment shop idk why no box or bag but i thought nothing of it at the time i got these, also what do you think these are worth in there current condition & no box?

The only thing I dont like is so shiny... Did you wipe them with anything?

I wore one if my pairs multiple times and leather doesnt seem so "stressed/creased" like that one... Tag looks good compared to mines :smile:

I wore one if my pairs multiple times and leather doesnt seem so "stressed/creased" like that one... Tag looks good compared to mines
smile.gif
did not whipe with anything might just be lighting pic because in person theyre no more shiny then my bred pair, and i got these used so idk how used they were exactly

I wore one if my pairs multiple times and leather doesnt seem so "stressed/creased" like that one... Tag looks good compared to mines
smile.gif
how can i tag u in a post so you can check out the bred pics i put up a lil while ago

I wore one if my pairs multiple times and leather doesnt seem so "stressed/creased" like that one... Tag looks good compared to mines :smile:

The shine is combination of lighting and possibly flash. I've had the same issue when taking a pic of my royals.

Back
Top Bottom