Royal & Green Spark 1/2 cent soleswap...

same dude that did swaps on the eggplant/cactus foamposite ones and the pearl foamposite pros with the black/red foamposite ones.....

IMG_1126.jpg

IMG_1141.jpg

via...
http://sneakernews.com

Personally, i don't like 'em.....the clear sole/royal swoosh looks good on the blacks but the green accents kill it. maybe as a PE i could see 'em working out.

.....but good to know the swooshes can be swapped as well. i was planning to swap the swooshes on the black and silver pairs....
devil.gif

you can call the royal joints T wolves colorway, if thier were some more hints of green and a lil white. those would have been fire..

im all fr the sole swap the blue ones aint hitting like the black ones, the best sole swapp i ever seen was with an eggplant foamposite one and a triple black foamposite one, that sole swapp came out official

Originally Posted by purplehazen

im all fr the sole swap the blue ones aint hitting like the black ones, the best sole swapp i ever seen was with an eggplant foamposite one and a triple black foamposite one, that sole swapp came out official
thank you
tongue.gif

kinda ruined them imo.... the royal pair is now useless and loses its touch but thats just me

Back
Top Bottom