Royal Penny Foams 2006 and 2011

IMO If you have had the 07s this long keep um and rock the 11s.
I dont see how you held out on wearin um that long......thats if you
have had um since 07. I wear both of mine to tell you the truth dont
ask me why.....just do
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

IMO If you have had the 07s this long keep um and rock the 11s.
I dont see how you held out on wearin um that long......thats if you
have had um since 07. I wear both of mine to tell you the truth dont
ask me why.....just do
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by j o 19

THEY RELEASED LATE JANUARY EARLY FEB 2007... SORRY, ITS A PET PEEVE FOR ME.

yeah, I spent the night for the first (and only time) for those kicks. I remember I was nervous because they only got 2 pairs of each size, and there were a handful of people infront of me in line. Fortunately for me, they were in line for the first Spizikes.. which released the same day.

But back to the topic. Unfortunately for me I wore my 07s several times (because I didnt think they were gonna be re-retroing another pair 3-4 years later), just like the Penny 1s, so I'm gonna keep my 11s on ice by default..

Originally Posted by j o 19

THEY RELEASED LATE JANUARY EARLY FEB 2007... SORRY, ITS A PET PEEVE FOR ME.

yeah, I spent the night for the first (and only time) for those kicks. I remember I was nervous because they only got 2 pairs of each size, and there were a handful of people infront of me in line. Fortunately for me, they were in line for the first Spizikes.. which released the same day.

But back to the topic. Unfortunately for me I wore my 07s several times (because I didnt think they were gonna be re-retroing another pair 3-4 years later), just like the Penny 1s, so I'm gonna keep my 11s on ice by default..

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

as far as value goes...older release>newer release almost always.

Not true. When the 07s came out they were selling for 350-400 while the OGs were going for 250-275

Wear the 07.. The icey-er they are the more valuable.

Originally Posted by Bombbiggidyphil

as far as value goes...older release>newer release almost always.

Not true. When the 07s came out they were selling for 350-400 while the OGs were going for 250-275

Wear the 07.. The icey-er they are the more valuable.

Well, what i did was wear the '11s for ball and the '07s to chill in.

that way, if anything happens to the '11s while i'm playing ball- at least i can still get a voucher.

that's good logic, right?

Well, what i did was wear the '11s for ball and the '07s to chill in.

that way, if anything happens to the '11s while i'm playing ball- at least i can still get a voucher.

that's good logic, right?

Back
Top Bottom