Royalty Greed Wealth

that goosbumps font chiraq jersey is not my cup of tea
the rest aren't much better

PS thought this was gonna be a conspiracy thread about the royal bloodlines of europe

you ever think of doing something with the Eye of Horus? I say that since you have that t-shirt with an eye on it.

Not a fan of the name.

Wouldnt want to be associated with, royalty, greed or wealth.

Why do you have a chicago shirt if youre from NY?

Whats the 79 stand for,birth year?

Whats the eye stand for?

Good luck pleighboi.

Not a fan of the name.
Wouldnt want to be associated with, royalty, greed or wealth.

Why do you have a chicago shirt if youre from NY?
Whats the 79 stand for,birth year?
Whats the eye stand for?

Good luck pleighboi.

The Chicago piece is a Jersey.
The 79 stands for my month and day of Birth.
The eye on the shirt means seeing is believing.

I appreciate the feedback.

Last edited:
pretty generic look stuff ....

79 only means something to you ... it has no true meaning and I think you should drop it 

the jersey looks cheap like if someone bought a generic jersey and took it to the chinos to iron the stuff 

same with the wealth shirt the chick has on .. seems more like a free shirt from some bodybuilding product 

I think your font selection is horrible 

and the lookbook is cheap as **** ... get a better photographer or a photographer 

p.s. I didnt even bother going to your site as your samples are just 
sick.gif

Last edited:
i like the eye stuff. you could do something nice with it and i could see myself wearing it.

As for the other stuff, i would not wear it because the names and the number 79 don't reach me.

i like the eye stuff. you could do something nice with it and i could see myself wearing it.

As for the other stuff, i would not wear it because the names and the number 79 don't reach me.

Thanks for the feedback.

More of the same...
eyes.gif

Be original. Come up with some new dope color combos or something. This streetwear x money obsession thing is corny and played.

Produce something uplifting for the youth instead of glorifying the violent nature of your city -blood dripping from the letters and all. 
mean.gif

Design clothing if you actually want a 'clothing line'. Slapping luke warm designs on whole sale t-shirts makes you no different than those folks who slang those CIA/FBI joints in downtown DC...except they're gonna make money. 
laugh.gif

I'm all about black business, but this stuff is whack and unoriginal. 
smokin.gif

As a Chicagoan, I wouldn't rock anything with Chiraq on it. Just feels like glorifying the problem.

Good luck

As a Chicagoan, I wouldn't rock anything with Chiraq on it. Just feels like glorifying the problem.

Good luck

Im not from Chicago but I agree 100%.

Also......this isn't a thread about a Documentary.

*exits*

You need to start over. Like from scratch. 

The **** is just classless.  

Chiraq??  and we really outright glorifying greed with no shame now?

Last edited:
Way too many t-shirt makers doing jersey-types with a number on it like you're playing for the team.

Otherwise?  Meh.

Back
Top Bottom