Royce confronting Reakwons camp!

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by DipsetGeneral

i swear i heard a smack
frown.gif
. This is PROBABLY gonna get bad
You mean one of them tough acting %%!%%@ clapping their hands together?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

royce confronted Rea's camp but nothing happened....all i saw was royce getting tight his homeboy gotta trademark around his eye and Rea's boy tellingroyce to stop talking tough

i swear i heard a smack
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i swear that !+!# was always funny to me.
hot heads clap they hands as if it's putting any more sense on what they sayin.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by jomitm

i swear i heard a smack
frown.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i swear that !+!# was always funny to me.
hot heads clap they hands as if it's putting any more sense on what they sayin.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

ohhhh.. dats what it was.. smh
mad.gif

Royce is still a bugged out dude...didn't him and proof almost blast each other away a couple years ago..

Slaughterhouse in dis %!%#* #%$%@

Royce (my fav member)
pimp.gif

and he speaks the truth, why Rae didnt run in on Joe when he was with Royce and his crew?? Not to get this !!+@ started again... word to M16
laugh.gif

EDIT:
Me and Joey, we a perfect fit
He like starting !***, I like ending !***
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I TOTALLY forgot about that quote. More funny now than ever.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by Malloy19

Rae is a %$@$+.
Bet everything you wouldn't tell him that

I bet I wont cus the chances of me EVER seeing him are 1 in a million, his actions were *%*@@. But if i saw him Id yell it at the top of my lungs.

What actions? Rae didn't do $!%+ it was someone that was in his crew that acted up. I also find it funny how none of the Slaughterhouse dudes have said anything straight up to Rae's face(I'm guessing Joey might be the exception and that's why he's looking out one eye right now). I respect Royce for sticking up for his people but if anyone's the #$#%% it's Budden hiding behind his webcam.
Do you really think Royce is scared of Rae? For the NT members who don't live in Michigan.....Royce aint no joke. Bottom line. If Rae wasthere best believe he would have said something, and he wouldn't have d-rode him just because he is apart of the Wu. No matter who you like better on arecord, forget who has the better albums. If they want to take it to some street type of confrontation, Royce would body Rae.

-The Juice

I dont know about that one, I wouldnt want anyone to get hurt however i think that Royce and Rae are both about their business.

Originally Posted by Da Future Nike Rep

I dont know about that one, I wouldnt want anyone to get hurt however i think that Royce and Rae are both about their business.
Of course. I think all this fighting over one man's comment about a Vibe list is ******ed. I respect Rae but all this bickering should stop.Like why would the Wu even acknowledge Joe in the first place? That was L on them in my book.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom