wow i been know about bink but gosh every single beat played was just
sick.gif
eek.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Yo Royce Da 5'9" new album Street Hop is gonna be FIYYYAH

the whole thing is gonna be produced by Premier, so he is personally doing half the beats and hand picking the others and some of the ##@% is gonna be fromthis dude Dink. Plus Royce's rhymes...

eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i already got one of the songs which is a Premo track and the beat and especially Royce's lyrics are
pimp.gif

Bink=underrated

Is there anyone producing now wit better drums?...
laugh.gif
at Royce herbing Killer BH...

Im still in awe of that beat that bink! wants to give to jay. BP3 needs to sound like that.

streethop will be the first album ive bought in awhile...well i may get halfway house

i did not hear one wack beat... this dude is somethin serious

someone please make a gif of Joe's reaction to Bink dancin in that first vid
laugh.gif

Ahhhhhh my man Bink!...Used to see him in VA all the time first person I saw with a kitted up Magnum @ like the end of '03...he always gave Roc-a-Fellathat heat...

Plus Bink! Did like 3 of the best songs off of the OG BP...

Rulers back
All I Need
Mama Love Me

Enough said Jaÿ better do @least 2 or 3 joints wit him...

eek.gif
Bink sighting finally

Words can't even express how I feel about that Hov beat
eek.gif
sick.gif
I mean is there even space for Jay to spit on that beat?
eek.gif

yo that man Bink got sum f'in heat on his hard drive ... word on my gran moms n' ... smh ... $@@@ is ridiculous and damn near unexplainable .... damnit man

yo that man Bink got sum f'in heat on his hard drive ... word on my gran moms n' ... smh ... #%!@ is ridiculous and damn near unexplainable .... damnit man

yo that man Bink got f'in heat on that hard drive ... word on my gran moms n' ... every beat he was playin was ridiculous and indescribable .... spitis crazy ... i think he was doin that on purpose cuz the camera was on ... n's had to tell him to chill ... but got damn it ... he got it wit the beats ...real talk

Back
Top Bottom