RUBEN STUDDARD...1 for MANkind! vol. We want prenup!We want prenup!

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow. Nicely done.

Word.
I feel like everyone should leave with what they came with. Idc if my wife had millions, as a man I wouldn't feel the need to fight her for a piece. And as a man, if you didn't help me get to where I am you shouldn't get a dime.

I don't believe you. I feel like if you were in that situation your tune would change quickly-- in regards to your wife having millions.

pretty much. i guess i see it differently since i'm in a different situation. My wife makes about 4 times what i make. If she left me/divorced, you better believe i'ma do my best to get child support, alimony, spousal support, and i'll ask for the ring back
roll.gif
(just joking about the ring, kind of)

i dont know about yall but that was very painful to read. that writer needs to be fired

ex. . The two meet years ago at a Wal-mart where
sick.gif

Originally Posted by kickstart

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

Originally Posted by LiveMyReality

Wow. Nicely done.

Word.
I feel like everyone should leave with what they came with. Idc if my wife had millions, as a man I wouldn't feel the need to fight her for a piece. And as a man, if you didn't help me get to where I am you shouldn't get a dime.

I don't believe you. I feel like if you were in that situation your tune would change quickly-- in regards to your wife having millions.

That could be true but I can't see myself getting married without a prenup even if my potential wife might make way more than me. I have brought it up in the past and will let any woman I take seriously know that if there's a possibility of me marrying, I want a prenup. The person with the least has the most to lose. I had a prenup conversation with my mom and she agreed with me so that's all that matter to me. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by irie

i dont know about yall but that was very painful to read. that writer needs to be fired

ex. . The two meet years ago at a Wal-mart where
sick.gif

+1

Noticed it as well
ohwell.gif

pimp.gif
.... not because he's a man that's not letting a trifling person make away with his riches but because he's a human not letting another get away with riches they don't rightfully deserve.

I am even congratulating dude. As a celeb, this is what every person should do. There is no way that girl should even get any kind of money regardless the prenup. She didn't do nothing for his career.

Originally Posted by 703 Hwy

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

Around how much is Ruben even worth anyways? just wondering

Word
laugh.gif
dude probably ain't even caking like he should have been. So it's probably 50/50.

Doesn't even matter even if he had 10k to his name. he keeps it
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Zyzz

what money does he even have?
laugh.gif

really dude...?
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

we're over here celebrating one for the fellas... and you're concerned about a number....

i'm pretty sure he got more money than you...

Back
Top Bottom