Rude Jude vs Mayweather

Pretty hilarious interview with Rude Jude (anyone else remember him from back in the day?) arguing with Mayweather. Rude Jude works for Eminem's station and Mayweather is bff with 50 cent I wonder if he could get Rude Jude fired for putting him on blast like this
roll.gif

Haven't listened to the interview....but Rude Jude used to go in on those geek to chic girls on the Jenny Jones show back in the day
laugh.gif
He'd make them CRY
laugh.gif

Jude is so funny. That may be the only thing I miss about my Sirius. Maybe Farrell. PBF looked like the amateur during that convo.

Rude Jude from the Jenny Jones Show?  
laugh.gif

Jenny Jones back in the day 
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by djryan614

Damn. I've never seen PBF get outclassed until now. He had no answer for dude.
Yea he did I bet son is going to be out of a job real soon
tired.gif

I agree Floyd shouldnt pay soo much attention to what ppll say but that %$%! has to get annoying

How have you never been beaten but you're supposed to be ducking a guy been ko'd twice?
I seriously think that once the May v. Pacman fight goes down and he makes Manny look like he's out of his league people will just come up with a new fight he must have before he retires %$%! is a joke

rude jude does need to let that fake black guy voice go tho

laugh.gif
I remember listening to Jude and Lord Sear when I was in HS. I agree with DaComeUp, dude shouldn't have did that interview. Nothing positive usually comes out of interviews with Jude. But he always brought the lulz.

If I was Mayweather I wouldn't even say anything to anyone. I'd just go about my business racking up hundreds of millions while everyone else drowns in their own hate. Let Pacquiao keep wondering where his money is disappearing to while he's hearing the figures I'm bringing in. And let them all be mad until the so called Pacman agrees to the testing grounds that I've laid out. Once again Mayweather doesn't need Pacman or anyone elses opinion, it's the other way around.

Back
Top Bottom