Rude Jude vs Mayweather

My man Jude,glad he didnt back down. Mayweather being way to sensitive,tryna get the spotlight before Pacquicaos fight.
Butthurt had me
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DaComeUP

30t6p3b.gif
He shouldn't have agreed to that interview.

Mayweather was the one who called up. Apparently Rude Jude was talking +$%@ which he usually does and 50 cent told Mayweather to call in and confront him.

Originally Posted by Tupack Shaker

30t6p3b.gif

Mayweather was the one who called up. Apparently Rude Jude was talking +$%@ which he usually does and 50 cent told Mayweather to call in and confront him.
Yup. Then May ended up looking like a simpleton. 

"You can't be sensitive and duck fighters." 
laugh.gif

My dude Floyd just threw the race card out there for no damn reason 
roll.gif

30t6p3b.gif

50 has to be one of the biggest sends off and the fact that people don't think before they even process what he said
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by University of Nike

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

His name is Mayweather. He's not Manny Pacquaio, so dead that ducking noise.

You really need to step your boxing knowledge up man. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

If I was Mayweather I wouldn't even say anything to anyone. I'd just go about my business racking up hundreds of millions while everyone else drowns in their own hate. Let Pacquiao keep wondering where his money is disappearing to while he's hearing the figures I'm bringing in. And let them all be mad until the so called Pacman agrees to the testing grounds that I've laid out. Once again Mayweather doesn't need Pacman or anyone elses opinion, it's the other way around.

But this is the point Jude made. Money HAS to talk $+%% to make 8 figures because the casual boxing fan finds his fights/style boring. If May didn't say nothing and just quietly kicked dudes $%$, which is basically what he did until DLH he wouldn't be Money, he'd just be Pretty Boy Floyd. Mayweather didn't make more than $10 million in a single fight until Oscar came by to pick up another check.

BTW this the second time Floyd got called out on Rude Jude's show. A couple years ago the same thing happened but with RA The Rugged Man who is more knowledgeable in boxing:

laugh.gif
 @ them saying he was scared to fight Shane.  You see how that ended.

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by djryan614

Damn. I've never seen PBF get outclassed until now. He had no answer for dude.
Listen to RA the Rugged Man vs. Mayweather interview.
LOL and add all the Brian Kenny stuff...
roll.gif
clown got super heated again hahahaha

Originally Posted by Copp 2 Of Em

Originally Posted by djryan614

Damn. I've never seen PBF get outclassed until now. He had no answer for dude.
Listen to RA the Rugged Man vs. Mayweather interview.

Just watched it. PBF was riled up in that one too. He is very sensitive, but cats try to hard not to give him any credit. I think he may be a little "strategic" when selecting his opponents, but that doesn't take away from his skills. He is controlling his own business, and I can't knock him for that.

Floyd never gets any credit for beating his opponent's but when the next person beats them at a catch weight they get all the credit that has to be a little frustrating

It must suck to have a job that all you do is talk about other people every day.
But it was funny "ARE YOU SPANISH OR SOMETHING?!"

laugh.gif
Jude handled that call perfectly. He was telling Mayweather how it was and Pretty boy got frustrated as crap, so he played the race card.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Jude was KILLING him... "when in doubt, play the race card!!!"

If Mayweather didn't get drug tested, you'd have thought Jude was talking to a dusthead....

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Hyper

Duckweather is such a clown.

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And for the record his name is Manny Pacquiao. 

laugh.gif

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. And what killed me was, "when it doubt play the race card"
laugh.gif
. Rude Jude just handed Mayweather his first loss.

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

And for the record his name is Manny Pacquiao. 

laugh.gif

I couldn't help but laugh out loud. And what killed me was, "when it doubt play the race card"
laugh.gif
. Rude Jude just handed Mayweather his first loss.

I wouldn't say that... because Mayweather been taking L's when it comes to guys like Rude Jude. Arguing with Floyd is like arguing with the ex-girlfriend, all they do is try to defend themselves and bring up other subjects that has NOTHING to do with subject.
laugh.gif

Which is why I always tell people to always stop, pause and think twice before saying what you're thinking. Floyd is NOT a thinker
laugh.gif
He talks to fast and says all the wrongs things.

That RA the Rugged Man video was crazy too... Floyd didn't know what to say RA knows his +$$

BTW this the second time Floyd got called out on Rude Jude's show. A couple years ago the same thing happened but with RA The Rugged Man who is more knowledgeable in boxing:
That was
roll.gif

Despite Floyd's huge ego, you would think his PR team could handle this situation better or even avoid it completely. I don't like this Rude Jude character but the interview certainly didn't make PBF look good. The other RA interview posted was shockingly similar to the Rude Jude one. Mayweather doesn't take criticism well but he does have a point at times, there are a lot of specific haters for him that constantly criticize and nitpick. If Floyd takes a mega-fight with Manny and wins, nothing else can be said about ducking or not fighting the best. 
To show I'm unbiased, true boxing fans know PBF isn't really undefeated. His first fight with JLC was a loss regardless of the actual scorecards. 

Originally Posted by ChampCruThik

Despite Floyd's huge ego, you would think his PR team could handle this situation better or even avoid it completely. I don't like this Rude Jude character but the interview certainly didn't make PBF look good. The other RA interview posted was shockingly similar to the Rude Jude one. Mayweather doesn't take criticism well but he does have a point at times, there are a lot of specific haters for him that constantly criticize and nitpick. If Floyd takes a mega-fight with Manny and wins, nothing else can be said about ducking or not fighting the best. 
To show I'm unbiased, true boxing fans know PBF isn't really undefeated. His first fight with JLC was a loss regardless of the actual scorecards. 
He has a PR team?

Back
Top Bottom