RUDY GAY IS RIDICULOUS

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

actually the grizzlies are my favorite team and i have never played any 2k product...thank you, come again.

son, u a lie....u just "adopted" the Grizzlies as your squad before the season started...u had a thread about this, trying to get people to jump on board...

i proclaimed the grizzlies as my squad before the season started. therefore the grizzlies are my favorite team. duh?

I don't know why, but I'm starting to think _obe2NJ & J Rain are related in some way.....or the same person.

i proclaimed the grizzlies as my squad before the season started. therefore the grizzlies are my favorite team. duh?

ok...I take back everything I said about you and your loyalties...
ohwell.gif

How do you JUST get a favorite team within the past 6 weeks? I don't get it...

gay is ballin outta control. And he'll be better than Brandon Roy and Deng for the guy with that l ist.

Originally Posted by J RAIN 23

actually the grizzlies are my favorite team and i have never played any 2k product...thank you, come again.

son, u a lie....u just "adopted" the Grizzlies as your squad before the season started...u had a thread about this, trying to get people to jump on board...

roll.gif
Of course. What were we thinking?

I proclaim the Patriots my new team *orders AFC East Championship shirt*

see the thing is...i never had an affiliation to any nba team prior to picking the grizzlies. grizzlies are my gang. case closed.

yes the man is good with a huge amount of potential. but you can't jump the gun to overrate him that much.

off topic, i took spanish class with his lady. i memeber when she told me who her man was i tried to act like i aint know em. haha we was coo though

see the thing is...i never had an affiliation to any nba team prior to picking the grizzlies. grizzlies are my gang. case closed.

What about the Pats you seem to be riding them pretty hard

Originally Posted by Meb07

The Pats are an NFL team. He said NBA.
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Originally Posted by Meb07

The Pats are an NFL team. He said NBA.
tongue.gif

Hes saying its ok to be a Grizz fan because he had no team. Did he have a team in the NFL? He seemed to be hard on the falcons before the indictment

Back
Top Bottom