Ruff Ryders reunite?

crusaderrb32

Banned
" Ruff Ryders first lady Eve told us this weekend to expect a massive comeback — but X says the RR reunion is already underway … with CEO Waah Dean currently booking several venues across the country.

The tour is supposed to kick off in a few months — and X tells us, the entire crew’s already on board, including Swizz Beats, Drag-On, and Murda-Mook.

According to DMX, Eve and The L.O.X. haven’t signed on yet — but that’s just because he hasn’t gotten in touch with them yet. X insists, that will change very soon."

pimp.gif

I've been hearing about Murda Mook for more than 10 years and still don't know who he is.

BWas a big Eve fan, but that 'Here I Am' album was shaping up to be terrible
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

This will work as well as the Diplomats reunion.

laugh.gif
dipset actually making noise...ruff ryders not named da LOX i.e. Jadakiss? not even close...

tell you what, swizz, and da lox been eating, da rest of em been on ZZZ for da better portion of da 2000's
laugh.gif

you know what killed da ruff ryders? having absolutely ZERO mixtape DJ to have a ruff ryders mixtape..even da d-block had no DJ till poobs came around, and by that time g-unit and dipset already lifted off.

this will flop

when u have swizz beats as your executive producer, that says it all

Back
Top Bottom