Rumor : 50 Cent to squash beef with old enemies on Summer Jam?

With Hot 97's annual Summer Jam event only hours away, many are pondering if there will be any big surprises. It turns out that the biggest surprise is the one least expected. Taking a page from Jay-Z's book, 50 Cent is expected to hit the stage and make a Hip Hop Unity event, very similar to Jiggaman's "I Declare War Concert". While details are sketchy it seems that Mr. Jackson will be bringing out old enemies including Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and The Game on stage to squash the beef. Ross and 50 are also rumored to be working together on a track for his "God Forgives, I Don't" album. With Game's manager "Jimmy Henchman" on the run from the law, word is he has patched things up with 50 and will release his next album on the G-Unit/Aftermath label. Possibly with a new track together on Dr. Dre's oft-delayed Detox album.

In an interview he stated when you are shot 9 times and you don't die you feel that your life must have a purpose. He continued on to say that he was trying find out what his purpose was. Well one of his purposes, in which he has many, is to unite the industry, and the people that follow rap music. I have met several East Coast Rappers and not one showed the mutual respect and love as 50 Cent to his fans. It wasn't commercial nor fake it was just 50 Cent, doing it his way.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/summer-jam-update-50cent-bringing-unity-2-da-east-da-south-1556871/

With Hot 97's annual Summer Jam event only hours away, many are pondering if there will be any big surprises. It turns out that the biggest surprise is the one least expected. Taking a page from Jay-Z's book, 50 Cent is expected to hit the stage and make a Hip Hop Unity event, very similar to Jiggaman's "I Declare War Concert". While details are sketchy it seems that Mr. Jackson will be bringing out old enemies including Rick Ross, Lil Wayne and The Game on stage to squash the beef. Ross and 50 are also rumored to be working together on a track for his "God Forgives, I Don't" album. With Game's manager "Jimmy Henchman" on the run from the law, word is he has patched things up with 50 and will release his next album on the G-Unit/Aftermath label. Possibly with a new track together on Dr. Dre's oft-delayed Detox album.

In an interview he stated when you are shot 9 times and you don't die you feel that your life must have a purpose. He continued on to say that he was trying find out what his purpose was. Well one of his purposes, in which he has many, is to unite the industry, and the people that follow rap music. I have met several East Coast Rappers and not one showed the mutual respect and love as 50 Cent to his fans. It wasn't commercial nor fake it was just 50 Cent, doing it his way.

http://slumz.boxden.com/f87/summer-jam-update-50cent-bringing-unity-2-da-east-da-south-1556871/

Good for them and all that, but no one really cares.

Everyone knows 50 only does whatever is going to make him the most money; once Game's next album flops, they'll be "beefin" again.

Good for them and all that, but no one really cares.

Everyone knows 50 only does whatever is going to make him the most money; once Game's next album flops, they'll be "beefin" again.

He's out the limelight and needs to get hot again.  This move shows how desperate he is and it's not all about money.  An artist needs fans not just a mansion and millions.

He's out the limelight and needs to get hot again.  This move shows how desperate he is and it's not all about money.  An artist needs fans not just a mansion and millions.

Originally Posted by TruthGetsBusy

He's out the limelight and needs to get hot again.

Right. That VH1 special, VIBE cover and Jeremih record flew right under the radar.

What world y'all live in?

Right. That VH1 special, VIBE cover and Jeremih record flew right under the radar.

Originally Posted by illphillip

I only know about the Jeremih record, and fif is def not in the limelight my dude..I live on planet earth if that matters..

I only know about the Jeremih record, and fif is def not in the limelight my dude..I live on planet earth if that matters..

hope it aint true, though i agree he needs bandwagon fans to hop back on so the world can see what fire his been making the past three years.

hope it aint true, though i agree he needs bandwagon fans to hop back on so the world can see what fire his been making the past three years.

Let's see what he does with the album. It ain't 2003 anymore.

Let's see what he does with the album. It ain't 2003 anymore.

roll.gif
this should be funny

Back
Top Bottom