Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Slept on both of these because I was a broke high school student when the Laney's dropped and missed out on the Grape's because I was still broke after high school. Instant cop. Still looking for the original retro's tho.

Slept on both of these because I was a broke high school student when the Laney's dropped and missed out on the Grape's because I was still broke after high school. Instant cop. Still looking for the original retro's tho.

Originally Posted by Pinero354

Originally Posted by luvtheshoe

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

price was confirmed by another niketalker for this pack, $310.00 retail, and the only retros that are $175.00 are XI, 3s coming out next month are $135.00 retail
you sure about the IIIs? That would make me feel a hell of a lot better

The reason there wont be a pack is because going rates are $175 for a new retro shoe, so a pack for $310 wouldn't make sense.

price was confirmed by another niketalker for this pack, $310.00 retail, and the only retros that are $175.00 are XI, 3s coming out next month are $135.00 retail

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

No, the IIIs are definitely $150.00....

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yup 150 for these... was in finishline yesterday and they told me

Originally Posted by Wayne141

Yup 150 for these... was in finishline yesterday and they told me

Originally Posted by bwood056

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

^WRONG! That's just the XI's that went up to $175... 2011 catalogs suggest V's releasing this year are 150
There have multiple pairs that have had their final price hiked despite catalog prices.  Even the mysterious XX's from last week were $175.  We'll just wait and see.
that was the XXs retail...
eyes.gif
Missing the point, but no one knows till they are released.  I'm guessing they'll mark it up since it will be such a popular shoe.

^WRONG! That's just the XI's that went up to $175... 2011 catalogs suggest V's releasing this year are 150
There have multiple pairs that have had their final price hiked despite catalog prices.  Even the mysterious XX's from last week were $175.  We'll just wait and see.
eyes.gif
Missing the point, but no one knows till they are released.  I'm guessing they'll mark it up since it will be such a popular shoe.

damn... id rock the laney just for giggles and hide the Grapes. Dunno... still think the colorway combo is wack, should def do a OG and a colorway IMO.

damn... id rock the laney just for giggles and hide the Grapes. Dunno... still think the colorway combo is wack, should def do a OG and a colorway IMO.

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

You do know the Grapes are an OG colorway right?

Originally Posted by fivesixtwo

You do know the Grapes are an OG colorway right?

eyes.gif
IF they come out. i would assure you it would be retail 310. no way theyll "hike" the price up. street mark up is influenced by US. not by nike. look at the dmps ?(og) their markup is ridiculous. but they still retailed for 310.. 

eyes.gif
IF they come out. i would assure you it would be retail 310. no way theyll "hike" the price up. street mark up is influenced by US. not by nike. look at the dmps ?(og) their markup is ridiculous. but they still retailed for 310.. 

Even though I never owned a pair myself, one thing I noticed about the Laney V's back in the day was how GREAT the leather was on those. It was that durable tumbled leather.

I still remember seeing those sit on shelves for $69.99 back than. Nobody wanted them.

Even though I never owned a pair myself, one thing I noticed about the Laney V's back in the day was how GREAT the leather was on those. It was that durable tumbled leather.

I still remember seeing those sit on shelves for $69.99 back than. Nobody wanted them.

I like the idea of the two pack coming out, but like ijapino said I rather two pairs of OG colorways, with Nike Air on the heel!!

I like the idea of the two pack coming out, but like ijapino said I rather two pairs of OG colorways, with Nike Air on the heel!!

Back
Top Bottom