Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Enough with the packs i dont wanna drop 300+. just dont have that kind of money to drop every damn time.

Agreed. All I want is the Grapes, Laney's aren't that nicee to me

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Enough with the packs i dont wanna drop 300+. just dont have that kind of money to drop every damn time.

Agreed. All I want is the Grapes, Laney's aren't that nicee to me

Originally Posted by spacej23

Just got word that as of now, JB has no plan to drop this pack.  However, it was said that if they needed to generate more sales, they could easily turn this pack into a quick strike, and have it out pretty soon.
I never understood this.  How will making highly sought after shoes quick strikes generate sales?  I'm sure if this was a GR they'd still get tons of sales.

Just got word that as of now, JB has no plan to drop this pack.  However, it was said that if they needed to generate more sales, they could easily turn this pack into a quick strike, and have it out pretty soon.
I never understood this.  How will making highly sought after shoes quick strikes generate sales?  I'm sure if this was a GR they'd still get tons of sales.

Originally Posted by AirAzn

cuz the last minute decision wldnt give em time to make alotta shoes so they wld make a few thousand and make it a quickstrike

Originally Posted by AirAzn

cuz the last minute decision wldnt give em time to make alotta shoes so they wld make a few thousand and make it a quickstrike

i wouldnt be surprised if jb drop this rumor, just to see what type of reaction they would get from it, now they see got the feedback they were looking for.. because the last 2 packs to release didnt do anything, but get comfy and sit on selves

i wouldnt be surprised if jb drop this rumor, just to see what type of reaction they would get from it, now they see got the feedback they were looking for.. because the last 2 packs to release didnt do anything, but get comfy and sit on selves

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Just got word that as of now, JB has no plan to drop this pack.
ive been told different...heard the campus gave this the greenlight...*shrugs shoulders*

guess we'll see

Yeah, only time will tell I suppose. 

I do hope this pack drops though because I would like a fresh of Grape V's to wear---just sucks that JB more than likely won't release them separately.

Originally Posted by Bush Man 2002

Just got word that as of now, JB has no plan to drop this pack.
ive been told different...heard the campus gave this the greenlight...*shrugs shoulders*

guess we'll see

Yeah, only time will tell I suppose. 

I do hope this pack drops though because I would like a fresh of Grape V's to wear---just sucks that JB more than likely won't release them separately.

I will fellate anyone necessary to get this pack. Missed the Grape release date (almost cried), and never wanted to pay a grip for the Laneys.

I will fellate anyone necessary to get this pack. Missed the Grape release date (almost cried), and never wanted to pay a grip for the Laneys.

v is my all time favorite shoe. i already have the grapes but i wouldnt mind getting another pair and the laneys.if these drop i would get 2 packs

v is my all time favorite shoe. i already have the grapes but i wouldnt mind getting another pair and the laneys.if these drop i would get 2 packs

Back
Top Bottom