Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

wow there goes the value on my grapes i picked up in 2007. sooner or later some heat wont have value as it use to.

wow there goes the value on my grapes i picked up in 2007. sooner or later some heat wont have value as it use to.

I have the grape 60+s...Id much rather have these instead. Hopefully this turns out to be true.

I have the grape 60+s...Id much rather have these instead. Hopefully this turns out to be true.

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I will fellate anyone necessary to get this pack. Missed the Grape release date (almost cried), and never wanted to pay a grip for the Laneys.

Wow, you must really want that pack. (Just clowning)
I have both the Laney and Grape V's and I'd still be all over this pack, #23 or no #23 on either pair. I don't really see what the big deal is if they slapped it on there (or removed it), no biggie to me. 

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

I will fellate anyone necessary to get this pack. Missed the Grape release date (almost cried), and never wanted to pay a grip for the Laneys.

Wow, you must really want that pack. (Just clowning)
I have both the Laney and Grape V's and I'd still be all over this pack, #23 or no #23 on either pair. I don't really see what the big deal is if they slapped it on there (or removed it), no biggie to me. 

i bet if they do release this pack that the grapes will have the 23 stitch, and the laneys will not..

i bet if they do release this pack that the grapes will have the 23 stitch, and the laneys will not..

Grapes are my favorite Jordan of all time and the Laney's are a pretty decent colorway so why not get these, I'm just glad its during the summer an not the school year, that $310+ might have been real critical.

Grapes are my favorite Jordan of all time and the Laney's are a pretty decent colorway so why not get these, I'm just glad its during the summer an not the school year, that $310+ might have been real critical.

I love Vs.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom