Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Originally Posted by jordan11s

ill take another 5 pack even though one just droped kinda soon imo they should drop a diff # pack

i agree with that, Grapes and Laneys are a classic and 2 of the best colorways, i would have taken this over the raging bulls any day. I didn't pass on that and won't be able to on this, as Vs are one of my favorite shoes...

Originally Posted by jordan11s

ill take another 5 pack even though one just droped kinda soon imo they should drop a diff # pack

i agree with that, Grapes and Laneys are a classic and 2 of the best colorways, i would have taken this over the raging bulls any day. I didn't pass on that and won't be able to on this, as Vs are one of my favorite shoes...

This would be a definite buy for me! 
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by jc619er

Packs are dead.

not sure why you say that, they usually sell out if they are made in limited enough quanities and put out an OG colorway. Only time they sit in mass amounts are when they flood the market with them.

Originally Posted by jc619er

Packs are dead.

not sure why you say that, they usually sell out if they are made in limited enough quanities and put out an OG colorway. Only time they sit in mass amounts are when they flood the market with them.

Originally Posted by dabasement2010

Originally Posted by kingofkingz

i got a feeling that a 23 will pop up on the side of the Grapes. If that happens, shame on Jordan Brand.

please dont jinx it. jb would ruin da grapes if dey did dis
just curious as to why everyone hates on the "23" stitched on the side?

Back
Top Bottom