Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

this pack will release....they are not set on a release date..but it will go down....laney and grapes?? INSANE

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

34c1675fe2eb5b52efd9477e667897e571734358_r.jpg

Its about to be alot of mad people... Still doubting this pack?
SMH @ you trying to create more hype. 
via Footlocker Unlocked: In this series we take a dive into our extensive sample closet to pull out some long lost favorites that once graced the shelves of Foot Locker stores. Anyone still have their Air Jordan Retro 5 “Laney High Schoolâ€

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

34c1675fe2eb5b52efd9477e667897e571734358_r.jpg

Its about to be alot of mad people... Still doubting this pack?
SMH @ you trying to create more hype. 
via Footlocker Unlocked: In this series we take a dive into our extensive sample closet to pull out some long lost favorites that once graced the shelves of Foot Locker stores. Anyone still have their Air Jordan Retro 5 “Laney High Schoolâ€

Originally Posted by Westbankboyz504

Another 'Get Over" by jordan Brand...!! Who The **$K Wants Laneys..!! They knowPeople Wouldnt touch them At 175$ (Real Talk)

????  The Laneys are the most expensive V there is.

Another 'Get Over" by jordan Brand...!! Who The **$K Wants Laneys..!! They knowPeople Wouldnt touch them At 175$ (Real Talk)

????  The Laneys are the most expensive V there is.

Whatever happens...I'm copping. The grapes (When clean and new) are the freshest Jays IMO. Hopefully these are very very close to the OG ones.

Whatever happens...I'm copping. The grapes (When clean and new) are the freshest Jays IMO. Hopefully these are very very close to the OG ones.

I think people would cop... a lot of people...

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Ummm....THIS GUY WANTS THEM... I thought they were ugly in 7th grade then my friend wore them and I was in love...but they were sould out by then.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by pjhoody

Ummm....THIS GUY WANTS THEM... I thought they were ugly in 7th grade then my friend wore them and I was in love...but they were sould out by then.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

so true

Originally Posted by ijapino

It's kind of a random selection if you ask me.

I think they'd be better off including two OG colorways rather than one non-traditional OG colorway and one retro+ color that didn't sell well the first time around. I remember back in 2000 when the Laneys first dropped, stores couldn't give those away. Most places wound up slashing the prices close to $59.99, including Eastbay. It's funny how time changes people's opinions though. Many consider the Laney's grail status now. LOL.

so true

left over materials from these

jordan60pluslaney1.jpg

AND

grape-air-jordan-5-fusion.jpg

will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif

left over materials from these

jordan60pluslaney1.jpg

AND

grape-air-jordan-5-fusion.jpg

will make this pack
laugh.gif

just like all the IX Retros (charcoals,powders, and white/blk) and XIII retros all came from and after Fusion AF1s
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom