Rumor: Air Jordan V (5) Retro – Grape/Laney Pack – July 2011 via Sneakernews.com

Grapes  - ahhhhh!

smokin.gif

We've seen some BS Fusions with Laney colors, but nothing anywhere close to cool in these colors in numbered jordans. Personally, I would love to see a 6 or even 4 in a similar colorway. Even a 23 or 2k11.  Not going to happen.  Lotta Jordan heat being worn this weekend in NCAA conf. tourneys.

We've seen some BS Fusions with Laney colors, but nothing anywhere close to cool in these colors in numbered jordans. Personally, I would love to see a 6 or even 4 in a similar colorway. Even a 23 or 2k11.  Not going to happen.  Lotta Jordan heat being worn this weekend in NCAA conf. tourneys.

For a V, Laneys really suck IMO. And I dont believe they are the most expensive Vs on the net. If so thats sad. Seems like people will hype any shoe with a nickname these days. Not hatin on those that like em tho.

For a V, Laneys really suck IMO. And I dont believe they are the most expensive Vs on the net. If so thats sad. Seems like people will hype any shoe with a nickname these days. Not hatin on those that like em tho.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Guy @ HoH saying only grapes poppin up on the manifest,but I'm still not giving up hope.

ILLY! I had the '06s, and I sold them recently. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping they're made like the Stealth cw with the tumbled leather and all.

Originally Posted by RAWairMIA

Guy @ HoH saying only grapes poppin up on the manifest,but I'm still not giving up hope.

ILLY! I had the '06s, and I sold them recently. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping they're made like the Stealth cw with the tumbled leather and all.

hopefully the laneys come out in some capacity. i've been wanting them to go with gsw gear for years now.  i worked at shiekh when the grapes dropped in '06, so i could've picked them up easily back then and i passed.  still no interest in them, so if it's a pack, i will probably end up trying to sell those. 

hopefully the laneys come out in some capacity. i've been wanting them to go with gsw gear for years now.  i worked at shiekh when the grapes dropped in '06, so i could've picked them up easily back then and i passed.  still no interest in them, so if it's a pack, i will probably end up trying to sell those. 

Back
Top Bottom