*RUMOR* Jordan III next BIN Premio release...

People camp way too long for Bins just to resell so no matter how these turn out I'm not coppin unless resell is not too high.

People camp way too long for Bins just to resell so no matter how these turn out I'm not coppin unless resell is not too high.

All of em been garbage anyway! only those sample cool grey xiii's were hot, and those are probably 1 of 1's! I bet the carbon fire xi's are bin's too!

Maybe the next bin's will be the xiv's and will take the last shot for ya!

Basura!

And they still have the period stain! FTW!

All of em been garbage anyway! only those sample cool grey xiii's were hot, and those are probably 1 of 1's! I bet the carbon fire xi's are bin's too!

Maybe the next bin's will be the xiv's and will take the last shot for ya!

Basura!

And they still have the period stain! FTW!

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

All of em been garbage anyway... except the lXs... ill wait for pics ..

I was able to get my hands on a pair of BIN 2's and I gotta tell you they are some smoooooth sneakers.  Buttery soft leather, plus the shoe horns and bags are a nice touch. 

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

All of em been garbage anyway... except the lXs... ill wait for pics ..

I was able to get my hands on a pair of BIN 2's and I gotta tell you they are some smoooooth sneakers.  Buttery soft leather, plus the shoe horns and bags are a nice touch. 

If they throw that big red blob thing on them PASS I dont care what colorway. Plus they will be rediculously hard to get.

If they throw that big red blob thing on them PASS I dont care what colorway. Plus they will be rediculously hard to get.

i'm guessing the stamp is going on the tongue or the heel. i like all the bin releases so far and guessing these are no different, although i was only lucky enough to cop the recent v. so lucky as in phoning my order in and picking up the day after release.

i'm guessing the stamp is going on the tongue or the heel. i like all the bin releases so far and guessing these are no different, although i was only lucky enough to cop the recent v. so lucky as in phoning my order in and picking up the day after release.

The bins are cool if you think about the price. You're really getting the best deal you can get on the shoes. 175, covers, shoe trees, exclusivity (ha) and the whacky cw. You just gotta knw people thats all. I missed the altitude and flint release but my buddy held on to them for 5 months for me (in the navy) came back and they were mine.

Im new to the sneaker game but I can tell right off the bat that its all about who you know. If you're serious about collecting you need to grab a mouthpiece and make some friends in good places. Ill i need is a nike rep and im straight.

The bins are cool if you think about the price. You're really getting the best deal you can get on the shoes. 175, covers, shoe trees, exclusivity (ha) and the whacky cw. You just gotta knw people thats all. I missed the altitude and flint release but my buddy held on to them for 5 months for me (in the navy) came back and they were mine.

Im new to the sneaker game but I can tell right off the bat that its all about who you know. If you're serious about collecting you need to grab a mouthpiece and make some friends in good places. Ill i need is a nike rep and im straight.

Originally Posted by ldlisturb3d

It's not all that easy man. Most employees won't hold sneakers for days- let alone months. I take it the people you know must be store owners or employees that don't care about their jobs. I agree with the mouthpiece though. Very true. Knew a dude that had 2 pair of bin v's on hold of the same size. Store only got 12 pairs.

Originally Posted by ldlisturb3d

It's not all that easy man. Most employees won't hold sneakers for days- let alone months. I take it the people you know must be store owners or employees that don't care about their jobs. I agree with the mouthpiece though. Very true. Knew a dude that had 2 pair of bin v's on hold of the same size. Store only got 12 pairs.

Back
Top Bottom