Rumored Return: Nike Zoom GP May 2019

Noticed the white/blacks have disappeared from the Foot Locker release calendar. Wonder if they have been scrapped or postponed.

It’s about to go down. Thanks for sharing .
065F1B9F-8B00-4021-83E3-7521328C9A91.jpeg

Nike getting on my ****in nerves with this shoe. Just drop the ****in pair already. I was gonna get them off Swoosh today but all these pushbacks and ****. They're trying to make them seem limited to get people to buy at full price. The Sonics color bombed hard.

I gotta say I was fully ready to buy at retail but my inability to actually try on a 9.5 & 10 easily has brought me back to my senses & now I’m waiting for that <$100 price & I’ll run with whatever I get at that point.

I understand Nike has to drum up the hype but I’m 30 & trying to rekindle feelings I had as a kid but didn’t dive into fully because it was all Jordan everything for me. They might know what they’re doing...but not for my money‍♂️

Just asked Nike chat when the white/black were hitting the website cause I'm trying to buy them off Swoosh.

"I see this is a limited release. Upon checking, there is currently no scheduled re-stock for these. We may occasionally restock exclusive launch styles after they sell out but we don't know exactly when. You can try aftermarket sites such as stock x"

Can't believe a Nike chat just told me to go to Stock X.

And did these ever hit Nike? I thought they didn't

Just got the white pair delivered. Quality is really superb. Fits a bit small, so if you’re in between sizes, go the the larger one

Back
Top Bottom